• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hello.

RisingReaper69

Arkansas, age 19

No Referrals.

No I haven't been banned at all I don't stick around unless its a good server witch hasn't happened yet until I found you guys server.

I saw HeroCraft in a list of servers about once a week I check to see for new servers with leving up an found this its actually great.

Yes I have voted for HeroCraft 3 times now actually after you receive this.

I have not subscribed Yet.

I agree to the HeroCraft ELUA and ToS.

And last but not least, I think I should be accepted because if yall have donate up ill be a donater and that's only if this server is good so far nothing bad has happened at all an I like everthing I have done on it so far good friends died fair I have no problems with this server yet so far great job for who made it very creative.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
RisingReaper69

Arkansas, age 19

No Referrals.

No I haven't been banned at all I don't stick around unless its a good server witch hasn't happened yet until I found you guys server.

I saw HeroCraft in a list of servers about once a week I check to see for new servers with leving up an found this its actually great.

Yes I have voted for HeroCraft 3 times now actually after you receive this.

I have not subscribed Yet.

I agree to the HeroCraft ELUA and ToS.

And last but not least, I think I should be accepted because if yall have donate up ill be a donater and that's only if this server is good so far nothing bad has happened at all an I like everthing I have done on it so far good friends died fair I have no problems with this server yet so far great job for who made it very creative.

Please use the proper format, thanks!

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-guide-rules-read-before-applying.163/

um im playing on HC right now and it looks like you guys are having problems.

im voting but getting no xp or money and some guy said hes not getting any Crafting xp an there is none in his book either..

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7