• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hello !

saggsugg

Iron
Hi my in-game name is saggsugg :) i am 14 years old and live in norway. i im banned from thorcraft reason: greif an admins house in a temperarely world who lasted 1 day. i heard about herocraft from my freind chuck_norris97. i have voted for herocraft and will keep on doing it as long as i play here. yes i agree to the rules. this is a good server, i like it because it is a good built server and i am thinking about donating. HCS8.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Hi my in-game name is saggsugg :) i am 14 years old and live in norway. i im banned from thorcraft reason: greif an admins house in a temperarely world who lasted 1 day. i heard about herocraft from my freind chuck_norris97. i have voted for herocraft and will keep on doing it as long as i play here. yes i agree to the rules. this is a good server, i like it because it is a good built server and i am thinking about donating. HCS8.

We have an application format you are required to use. Please repost your application in the proper format. Thanks!

saggsugg

Iron
1. Saggsugg
2. Norway & 14
3. Thorcraft: reason: greif an admins house in a temperarely world who lasted 1 day
4. Chuck_norris97
5. My friend chuck_norris97 told me about it
6. Yes
7. Yes
8. I like this server and i am thinking about donating
9. HCS8

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
1. Saggsugg
2. Norway & 14
3. Thorcraft: reason: greif an admins house in a temperarely world who lasted 1 day
4. Chuck_norris97
5. My friend chuck_norris97 told me about it
6. Yes
7. Yes
8. I like this server and i am thinking about donating
9. HCS8

Okay again, follow the format including the questions.....

And add to your application. As it stands it is pretty thin, add some information.

saggsugg

Iron
Minecraft In-game name: saggsugg
Location & Age: Norway & 14
Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Thorcraft: reason: greif an admins house in a temperarely world who lasted 1 day
Referral(s): Chuck_norris97
How did you hear about Herocraft?: my friend told me.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Reason you should be accepted: I like this server and i am thinking about donating
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCS8
Additional Info: I love servers like this !

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Thorcraft: reason: greif an admins house in a temperarely world who lasted 1 day
Reason you should be accepted: I like this server and i am thinking about donating
Additional Info: I love servers like this !

I asked that you add more information. Perhaps you should go back and read the required thread again, then come back and apply.

saggsugg

Iron
Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Thorcraft: reason: greif an admins house in a temperarely world that lasted 1 day
Additional Info: i go to school and i play League Of Legends, Team Fortress and other steam games. i play badminton in my spare time.

saggsugg

Iron
well this is a serious server... i didn't run around trolling and greifing everywere on Thorcraft...

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I am going to give you a chance on the server. Please remember to read over our rules completely, as we do notallow griefing.

Welcome to Herocraft.