• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Helljoy's Whitelist Application

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
o no. only on servers that i don't really play on.

But he goes on your account, and that violates our rules. Nothing stops him from going on to your account here and ANY issues he may cause are your sole responsibility. The excuse "My brother did it" would not save you from a ban.

If he has access to your account, I unfortunately will have to deny the application regardless if I was thinking of giving you a chance even though you have the one fly hacking ban. @helljoy

helljoy

Dirt
he doesn't know my password. my mom wanted me bay sit him. so to keep him occupied i let him play mine craft.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I have found a few posts on different forums where you are being accused of griefing, and intentional team killing.

In addition one ban I cannot view on the Republica forums. Your fly hacking ban was in December, which is a bit too soon in my opinion for you to have "learned" anything from it.

Well that was a long time ago. When i was new to minecraft. One of my friends said to try a client out. So i tried it out. My friends got me band from a server i really liked. It was all a joke. I wouldn't do that on herocraft.

well i went on mcbans and i didn't find any bans on that website. But i do remember getting banned for a few. Those were around last year in december. I have greatly matured sense then.

A long time ago, in my opinion is not December. And with these other bans I have found, there are quite a few for only being involved in the game for 5 months. I am going to deny this application for now, bur feel free to reapply at a much later date.