• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

hc.to/music is BACK babyyyyy

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Wrong, I'm not the Nightcore type either.
Nightcore got nothing to do with anime, though anime pictures are often used in Nightcore songs.

Personally I try to play whatever is trending in the room.

MCderpy12

Legacy Supporter 3
Yeh i see that when I'm on with you, and value it greatly :)
Nightcore got nothing to do with anime, though anime pictures are often used in Nightcore songs.

Personally I try to play whatever is trending in the room.

The only annoying thing is that when two contrasting music genres are on, songs tend to get quite a few mehs, even though I don't give them myself.

So i tend to stick out of plug.dj when that is going on, as it makes a very negative and hostile community on the plug.dj channel.

(If any of that made sense :p)

~MC

DJAlphaWolf

Legacy Supporter 6
Yeh i see that when I'm on with you, and value it greatly :)

The only annoying thing is that when two contrasting music genres are on, songs tend to get quite a few mehs, even though I don't give them myself.

So i tend to stick out of plug.dj when that is going on, as it makes a very negative and hostile community on the plug.dj channel.

(If any of that made sense :p)

~MC
Not to mention the trolls. Its a somewhat pvp loving server, so ofc there are young/old trolls. These trolls find out about plug dj and just try their hardest to be troll kings. This includes the playing of Rick Astley, Trolololol, and other things. On top of that, entire shitstorms of mehs happen. Whether its a true meh or troll meh, its hard to tell. Usually u can tell with the plug dj extension, as you can watch the same people meh every song.

It comes down to trusting the room moderation and a bit of patience with the community. There are 3 types of listeners: good people who just want to play/listen to music, people who genuinely dont enjoy certain genres and downright trolls.

I never really expected less. I knew behavior would be like this. I think a good rule for the room for everyone to follow is to respect other's music choices (as long as they dont violate any other music related rules). But that might be expecting much :p

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Not to mention the trolls. Its a somewhat pvp loving server, so ofc there are young/old trolls. These trolls find out about plug dj and just try their hardest to be troll kings. This includes the playing of Rick Astley, Trolololol, and other things. On top of that, entire shitstorms of mehs happen. Whether its a true meh or troll meh, its hard to tell. Usually u can tell with the plug dj extension, as you can watch the same people meh every song.

It comes down to trusting the room moderation and a bit of patience with the community. There are 3 types of listeners: good people who just want to play/listen to music, people who genuinely dont enjoy certain genres and downright trolls.

I never really expected less. I knew behavior would be like this. I think a good rule for the room for everyone to follow is to respect other's music choices (as long as they dont violate any other music related rules). But that might be expecting much :p
I haven't seen too many trolls yet, but I've seen a meh-storm atleast once (poor @devotedworker) It usually happens if the room has a lot of people on with different taste.

Spamming meh doesn't do anything though, the old autoskip was removed in the update so only staff judgememt decides if a song actually gets skipped.

MCderpy12

Legacy Supporter 3
I haven't seen too many trolls yet, but I've seen a meh-storm atleast once (poor @devotedworker) It usually happens if the room has a lot of people on with different taste.

Spamming meh doesn't do anything though, the old autoskip was removed in the update so only staff judgememt decides if a song actually gets skipped.

I m just waiting for the plug.dj app to come out, as I am not on my PC 24/7

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter

But that's what he meant by that, I was just referring to him.
And he is right, that genre is fairly overused.

I personally mute songs I don't like to hear, so I it is not really a problem to me.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I m just waiting for the plug.dj app to come out, as I am not on my PC 24/7
Same, gonna ditch iTube and Spotify the moment Plug releases an app for AppStore :D

But that's what he meant by that, I was just referring to him.
And he is right, that genre is fairly overused.

65435b2061.jpg

I think you're right

Last edited:

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
I usually change the row of my songs depending on the mood of the room. I'm not much of a Nightcore fan either, that's the reason I haven't been on for a bit.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter

o_o I didn't get the tag >.< Good thing I read threads ;3

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I'll be gone the next 10~ days, so @sms77 & @MCderpy12 will be in charge of moderation for the community.

Might be able to hop on every now and then to chat on Plug, but the WiFi at my vacation home is shit so probably not.

CatLawer

Coal
Finding this after the announcement doesn't really do much since no one is around until the 19th's reset but I really love making mixes on there :D

MCderpy12

Legacy Supporter 3
:)

If people start going on again, I am up for taking part

However my internet is sucking out at the moment, so sticking to iTunes for now, as it lags me to shit when I am playing.