• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HC Pizza Party! Friday the 25th at 6pm PST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Heh. Sometimes I feel I'm the only person I know of legal age who doesn't like the taste of alcohol or the sensation of being drunk. I'm all for pizza though!

Unfortunately any day other than the weekend I'm usually busy until around 10PM, so I'll probably miss it. Have fun!

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
You are such nerds.

*walks to minecon*

You should join us Kain, we have such fun, Here's just one event we witnessed. @AdaringEnchilada showing us his interest in fire...

11172011.jpg

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Heh. Sometimes I feel I'm the only person I know of legal age who doesn't like the taste of alcohol or the sensation of being drunk. I'm all for pizza though!

Unfortunately any day other than the weekend I'm usually busy until around 10PM, so I'll probably miss it. Have fun!

You're not alone haha, I don't like the taste of beer or the sensation either. I'd much rather take advantage of my sobriety and convince Brutal to do my bidding :p Like give barnubus that picture.......

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
I might go on tonight... also @Neotetro how did you manage to change the tinychat layout to put ench in the spotlight?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team

I dont drink or anything either

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
Well I had to put a disclaimer that only legal people can drink, cant promote illegal stuff. Anyone can join though and watch us drink hahahaha.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
We should make it a game where we take a drink everytime someone dies in game... i forsee the night ending badly for most of us with that kind of game hahaha

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff

We'll most likely be on all night, we're all usually there till 1-2am est.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Pffft I'll just make one the size of a cookie sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.