• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HC Pizza Party! Friday the 25th at 6pm PST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
Im prob gonna be at this one, if I remember. Im going to trry to get more of this though I doubt I can get some by friday, that stuff is good as hell.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Im prob gonna be at this one, if I remember. Im going to trry to get more of this though I doubt I can get some by friday, that stuff is good as hell.
First time I got blackout drunk, I drank that exact size of bottle and a bottle of Vodka to myself in about 30 minutes. That does taste good. A nice cinnamon burn. Haha.

skyboy49707

Obsidian
So im getting home tonight :D hella fucking stoked. Ill be on cam with whoever else is showing up so fuck yeah!

KanJam49

Legacy Supporter 4
Listen up. This Friday, March 8th, shit is going down. I don't care if it's been over a year since our last successful pizza party. I MISS YOUR FACES AND THIS IS HAPPENING. I'll message as many of you on Facebook that I can that I know aren't that active, but PLEASE, spread the word out to the original pizza gang. Shit's gonna get crazy. I guess everyone is welcome, but really I want this to be a reunion! SO, I'll tag as many people as I can remember, and if any of the originals can help me out go right ahead!

Barnubus Brutalacerate RumpTroll Trizze MasterLink742 Symbolite Leeness SadisticLegend OrangeAngel aceshooter11 Graink Neotetro Apherdite

erm... I'm drawing blanks...

Well, I hope you can all come! I love you and miss you dearly! Hopefully see you soon :D

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Well I'll come, but I kinda need to apologize for attitudes I developed towards certain people. Assuming they will tag me as a sort of sign ;)

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Well I'll come, but I kinda need to apologize for attitudes I developed towards certain people. Assuming they will tag me as a sort of sign ;)

tumblr_lsei53J1yE1ql141xo1_250.gif

Sykozen.

Iron
Good thing the legal age for drinking in my country is 16, if I lived in America I would be screwed I'm only 19 xD

KanJam49

Legacy Supporter 4
The way we always did it was: drink if your of age, if not, use a cup with no logos! ;)

I'm really excited about this guys!

We'll start probably 6pm or 7pm EST (I know that's early for my west coast friends, sorry, but we'll continue late into the night I'm sure) to accommodate two of my favorite Swedish boys and our British friends!

Later in the week I'll post the tinychat link and TS information (which room, etc.)

As Symbolite said, don't forget the beer ;) We encourage drunk pizza parties!

Status
Not open for further replies.