• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hay's Whitelist App

Hayyell

Wood
Minecraft In-game name: hayyell
Location & Age: Southern USA, 14 years old.
Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I don't know if this counts as a ban, but I have been automatically kicked by a server for spamming at the request of an acquaintance, due to the fact that the requested message had swearing in it. I assure you this will not happen again, most definitely not on your server. [I was harassed by my friends afterwards, also, so I think I've learned my lesson.] I've also been kicked a couple times for walking in on a server that was in the process of being redesigned.
Referral(s): Essidi.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: My dear friend, Essidi.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not at this time, but I do plan on it after while.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
Reason you should be accepted: I suppose there isn't much reason for me to be accepted, other than the fact that I will provide a most likely active and polite player to.. interact with. I have read and certainly will follow the rules. I am quiet, but nice to most players, so you probably won't get much trouble from me.
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCH7
Additional Info: As mentioned, I am normally polite, though not merciful when it comes to PVP/survival. The only games I really play are Minecraft, Feral Heart, and Perfect World, but other than that I generally just like to talk with my friends on Skype, and drawing is another big hobby. I look forward to playing with you all. :>

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft In-game name: hayyell
Location & Age: Southern USA, 14 years old.
Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I don't know if this counts as a ban, but I have been automatically kicked by a server for spamming at the request of an acquaintance, due to the fact that the requested message had swearing in it. I assure you this will not happen again, most definitely not on your server. [I was harassed by my friends afterwards, also, so I think I've learned my lesson.] I've also been kicked a couple times for walking in on a server that was in the process of being redesigned.
Referral(s): Essidi.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: My dear friend, Essidi.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not at this time, but I do plan on it after while.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
Reason you should be accepted: I suppose there isn't much reason for me to be accepted, other than the fact that I will provide a most likely active and polite player to.. interact with. I have read and certainly will follow the rules. I am quiet, but nice to most players, so you probably won't get much trouble from me.
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCH7
Additional Info: As mentioned, I am normally polite, though not merciful when it comes to PVP/survival. The only games I really play are Minecraft, Feral Heart, and Perfect World, but other than that I generally just like to talk with my friends on Skype, and drawing is another big hobby. I look forward to playing with you all. :>
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1359586399,1359586209][/DOUBLEPOST]Welcome to Herocraft