• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Haxnn's Banker application

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Minecraft IGN: Haxnn

Position applying for: Banker

Age|Timezone: I'm 15. My timezone is GMT.

How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have been on herocraft for over a year, however only really started playing mid zeal.

Why do you think you would make a good banker?: I think that I would make a great banker because it is a staff position I have always looked up to and admired. I always pictured my self as a banker in Herocraft. I am online daily and think that this would be the perfect way to give back to the community that has provided countless hours of entertainment. If I were a banker I could really help out the mayors and town bankers that need their gold banked. As a mayor of a town, I know how frustrating it is to get to the DHX and find out there are no bankers online, or when you are in need of a banker but can't find one online. Many bankers may find going to bank gold is hassle or chore, but I don't mind going out of my way to quickly help those in need, or in this case, bank gold. I am the mayor of a town so I have a general idea of how the banker position fonctions. I am a trustworthy, friendly person that is capable of stepping out of my way to bank gold. Being the sorce of money for most towns has always been something that excited me and always made banker my dream staff position. I am willing to bank any town banker, mayor or Sic no matter what town or giuild they are in.

Are you exceptional at math?: I am quite good at math, in class I get around 90%. I am certain that I have the math skills needed to perform the task of banker, and if not, I have a calculator.

Additional info you would like to tell us?: If I am accepted, this will be my first staff position on Herocraft. I always wanted to be a banker because banker always seemed more unique than the other staff positions and is something I can do while playing in game. I would have posted this application a while ago but unable to due to the age restrictions. In real life I have a cabin a couple hours away that I spend alot of my summer at, luckily I still have WiFI and access to herocraft there. All of my friends tell me I would make a good banker in real life and that this would be the best staff position for me if I were able to become a staff on Herocraft.

Thanks for your time
-Haxnn

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Bump :)[DOUBLEPOST=1346010106,1345255332][/DOUBLEPOST]Bumping to show I am interested in Banker for the next map :).

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Thanks for the interest, but bankers are not currently planned to return for this map.