• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Having trouble logging in

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Hoping someone might have a solution for me.

Turned on my PC today and loaded up Minecraft as usual with no problems. Clicked on our awesome server and tried to enter. I get stuck on the "Logging in..." screen for a while and it does absolutely nothing. If i click with my mouse it then says the program is not responding. Occasionally it will tell me there was a socket error of some kind, can't quote it because the message hasn't shown for a while and I can't remember the exact message. Anyway this usually makes me open my task manager to close Minecraft and try again.

I thought it might be a problem with the server so i tried logging into another server but same problem so now I know the problem is on my end. I tried single player, and yup that works just fine. Checked my internet connection, all is good there since I'm typing this message from my PC and I logged into TS no problems.

Not knowing what else to do I decided to do a System Restore to the last available time that I was able to successfully log in to see if that would do it. Nope still can't log in to any server.

Now I'm loading up another online game to see if I have any problems logging in there and no problems at all.

The only thing that I've done since playing yesterday and trying to play today was turn off my PC and turn it back on. So you can imagine I'm lost. Anyone have any ideas?

***EDIT***
Right after I submitted this message I tried to log in one more time before taking a quick break from my PC and of course now I can log into every single server just fine..... I've done nothing since last trying to log in and typing this message so now I'm even more lost but glad I can log in. Anyone have any idea what the hell is going on lmao!

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Hoping someone might have a solution for me.

Turned on my PC today and loaded up Minecraft as usual with no problems. Clicked on our awesome server and tried to enter. I get stuck on the "Logging in..." screen for a while and it does absolutely nothing. If i click with my mouse it then says the program is not responding. Occasionally it will tell me there was a socket error of some kind, can't quote it because the message hasn't shown for a while and I can't remember the exact message. Anyway this usually makes me open my task manager to close Minecraft and try again.

I thought it might be a problem with the server so i tried logging into another server but same problem so now I know the problem is on my end. I tried single player, and yup that works just fine. Checked my internet connection, all is good there since I'm typing this message from my PC and I logged into TS no problems.

Not knowing what else to do I decided to do a System Restore to the last available time that I was able to successfully log in to see if that would do it. Nope still can't log in to any server.

Now I'm loading up another online game to see if I have any problems logging in there and no problems at all.

The only thing that I've done since playing yesterday and trying to play today was turn off my PC and turn it back on. So you can imagine I'm lost. Anyone have any ideas?

***EDIT***
Right after I submitted this message I tried to log in one more time before taking a quick break from my PC and of course now I can log into every single server just fine..... I've done nothing since last trying to log in and typing this message so now I'm even more lost but glad I can log in. Anyone have any idea what the hell is going on lmao!
Login servers were having some issues. A neat link for future reference.

https://help.mojang.com/