• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT [HAVEN] Noble Plots are here!

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
oto3uMF.png

lfstudios

Wood
While I think it sure is kinda cool to be able to buy a plot right inside the city, I believe you should probably reconsider if you really want to let everyone just build from ground up. At least a few more conditions should be put in place. Like a restriction to the materials used on the surface.
Right now, the whole area is just an offence to the eye.

Anyway, thanks for setting up my plot.

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
While I think it sure is kinda cool to be able to buy a plot right inside the city, I believe you should probably reconsider if you really want to let everyone just build from ground up. At least a few more conditions should be put in place. Like a restriction to the materials used on the surface.

Offense taken. The AD corner on east road is beautiful. I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter

Some of the plots do need to match. But atm it looks good enough :D

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
@baby - Why are you troll rating everyone? Please stop.

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
Rules:
- If you are inactive for 30 days, your plot may be deleted and the empty land sold to someone else.
- Plots must be well designed, built well and not an eyesore (no cobble boxes, this is a place to showcase your build skill).
- No trees on roofs (treehouses will be allowed within reason, as long as the leaves don't exceed region height).
- Plots that are empty for too long will be subject to review (no land holding).
- You may only own ONE plot.
- Your town/guild may purchase a plot as an embassy, however it must be a 12000 block or larger plot.
- You may store items in your plot.
- You may not put stores in your plot. That is what the trade district is for.
- You can only have 2 friends added to your plot at any given time (3 total on region, including yourself).
- You may have as many town members as you want on your Embassy plot, however.
- If you add someone to your noble plot region, we are not responsible for theft or griefs. This is a risk you take.
- You are never to add anyone else as owner. Only the true owner can be listed as such. All other additions are 'member'.
- Ownership may be transferred, and plots may be traded (only one per person, as stated). Regular trade rules apply.
- No refunds are issued, final sale. If you wish to upgrade to bigger plot, you must sell/trade to another player.
- You must place a sign on your house/land with your name on it.
- You must remove the For Sale sign immediately to prevent double selling (in case an admin forgets to check the region info).
BTW. If anyone buys one please go over the rules. Don't add anyone you trust, since it isn't illegal for them to take your stuff.