• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug /hat

AdamForte649

Legacy Supporter 6
I had a witherskull on my head, I did /hat with rails and the witherskull disapeared :C
I want that back pls :(
I tried relogging, nothing happened, its gone

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
It won't come back :(

Don't do /hat with a head on, player or mob head. Don't do /hat with any armor on your head.

I think this isn't worth spending any time on, so unless its an easy fix, remember that /hat is just a fun social perk and that you cannot fit two things on your head.

edit: The /hat wiki could include a warning about only wearing one thing on your head to avoid losing enchanted armor or rare heads.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I had a witherskull on my head, I did /hat with rails and the witherskull disapeared :C
I want that back pls :(
I tried relogging, nothing happened, its gone
Unfortunately, we do not reimburse items - however we may be able to get a fix on this.

I've tested this and I cannot reproduce the issue - please state the exact steps you took to do this so I can bug report it properly.
I tried wearing a leather hat, holding rails and doing /hat - my leather helm went to my inventory..
Same with any other block.

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
ive done it a few times with less valuable stuff. @Kainzo maybes it's a permissions bug, since OP's bypass the permissions anyways. IE put a dirt block on your head with /hat, then hold a new block and /hat, the dirt block will disappear, never to be seen again, but the new block will be on your head.