• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Harrell03's Whitelist

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrell03

Dirt
IGN: harrell03
Location and age: Washington, 11
Previous bans: None
Refferals: None
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Spoutcraft Server List
Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Reason you should be accepted: I try to be the nicest person on any server I join, especially servers as big as Herocraft. I also work with others and help them whenever they need it. Also, I have read the rules throughly.
Additional info:
I cant post any screenshots because I don't know how to...
But I have built plenty of large houses and skyscrapers, as well as small but elaborate structures, like mines.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: harrell03
Location and age: Washington, 11
Previous bans: None
Refferals: None
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Spoutcraft Server List
Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Reason you should be accepted: I try to be the nicest person on any server I join, especially servers as big as Herocraft. I also work with others and help them whenever they need it. Also, I have read the rules throughly.
Additional info:
I cant post any screenshots because I don't know how to...
But I have built plenty of large houses and skyscrapers, as well as small but elaborate structures, like mines.

Thank you for your interest in this server. Unfortunately you must be 13 to join this server. Please feel free to reapply when you turn 13.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.