• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] VALOR [41] [Neutral]

Roondak

Wood

1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Roondak
2: How long have you played MC? HC? I've played MC for about a year now. I joined HC in June (I think) on the Zeal server.
3: How old are you? I am approximately 15.5 years old.
4: Why do you want to join Valor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you? I found the forum thread. I am good with Redstone, and I plan to spec to Engineer. My latest piece of work (on a private server) is a compact auto-reset door trap, where someone opens a door and the floor opens up under them. About a second later, the floor closes along with the door.
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft? I was in Ironpass in Zeal, but no, I have no friends. :(
6: What class are you? Future spec plans? Caster/Crafter, plan to be Engineer with either Wizard (ports) or Necromancer (Nether).
7. How often are you active in game? I can usually go on daily, though exams for me are soon and that may impede this.
8: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) Eazy. I'm used to 30c taxes from Ironpass and 5c votes.
9: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? Every day!
10: Have you read our rules? Yes I have.

I'm thinking I'm going to respec to warrior... i'm tired of these little punks gankin' me and I have no way to defend myself. They're just going to cheat and my fireballs are gonna have no effect. At least then I'll be able to wear armor that doesn't smell like a cows ass LOL.

andy2

Wood
777​
1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)? andy2​
2: How long have you played MC? HC? Mc=over 1 year HC=2 days​
3: How old are you? 14​
4: Why do you want to join Valor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you? Becuz im nice​
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft? Shadeking,ralle53 and A_dane​
6: What class are you? Future spec plans? Warrior. I want to be paladin​
7. How often are you active in game? every day​
8: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) Yes​
9: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? Yes​
10: Have you read our rules? Yes​

911chandler

Legacy Supporter 4
777​
4: Why do you want to join Valor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you? Becuz im nice​
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft? Shadeking,ralle53 and A_dane​
I think that if you are willing to live with them, it would boost your acceptance chances. but please re-apply with a slightly more detailed application (saying "becuz im nice" doesnt really mean much overall) and we will get back to you. thank you
also, on a seprate note, my personal region is now up and running! people can ask me for a chest to store items, and since it is between the graveyard and town (VERY close to town, just outside of capital border), they can store extra weapons and get some food/wep from me there as well in the chance that they died by raiders.

andy2

Wood
777​
4: Why do you want to join Valor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you? Becuz im nice, Im creative, love to help ppl, and respect all​

Shadeking

Gold
personally im alright with multiple people living at my place. it makes my house more lively and together we contribute lots of taxes (60 coins /week) without even need to expand.
so if your allright with it im alright with it :)

Valera

Diamond
Tax requirement is 50c per week. If there are issues with this, please pm me. Thanks everyone!!!!!! <3

Also, beginning immediately, no mining within 125 blocks of town unless it is a specific town project. This will just help us with issues in the future :)

DrCow

Stone
777​
1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)?: DrCow​
2: How long have you played MC? HC?: Minecraft since beta 1.3, Herocraft under a day.​
3: How old are you?: 19​
4: Why do you want to join Valor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you?)
I can contribute whatever is necessary such as building the walls. FuturizeHandgun said it was a great town and he has had fun while being apart of it. I also plan in living with him. He'll also being showing me all the basics of , so I should learn pretty quickly.​
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft?: FuturizeHandgun​
6: What class are you? Future spec plans?: Rouge, I plan on sticking with it, and eventually selecting Brad as my sub class.​
7. How often are you active in game? Frequently, almost everyday​
8: Are you ok with a 50c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required): Yes​
9: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft?: Yes​

Katabolt

TNT
Tax requirement is 50c per week. If there are issues with this, please pm me. Thanks everyone!!!!!! <3

Also, beginning immediately, no mining within 125 blocks of town unless it is a specific town project. This will just help us with issues in the future :)

50c.. HOLY S*** I cant pay that much >_< wth happened to instate a weekly tax as HUGE as that?!

mdperk2

Legacy Supporter 3
If you vote once a day you can make 42c a week! You don't even have to play the game to make 42c !

If anyone can't earn 8c a week on top of that they aren't playing Minecraft how it's meant to be played!

Alternatively, you can donate 7 gold ingots per week. You can mine for like 20 minutes and find this much gold. 1 or 2 gold veins will give you this much!!

On top of that, you all should know that @Watter_Bottle and @Cerheal have donated over 6000+ coins in the short two weeks that this map has been out!!! If they can make over 3000+ per week and you can't make 50c per week you're doing something wrong

Micerbeats

Dirt
777​
1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Micerbeats​
2: How long have you played MC? HC? I have played Minecraft for about two years. I am relatively knew to Herocraft, but I have been around RPG's.​
3: How old are you? I am twenty years old in college.​
4: Why do you want to join Valor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you? I have been reading the wiki and around the Forums! I like the sound of Neutral because it allows us to not be entirely restricted to the "Good" team, but we are not evil. I am a hardworker and I enjoy supporting the team through resources, building and healing. I do like to fight, but it is not as important to me. I can be a teamplayer. I am dedicated to the team and I want to be around a community of players that want to do well.​
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft? I have not played Herocraft long enough to pick something. I have just started Herocraft, but I have been involved with minecraft for a while.​
6: What class are you? Future spec plans? I plan on being a Healer. It sounds like healers are harder to find compared to some of the other Hero's.​
7. How often are you active in game? I am definitely active every weekend. I try to play during the week, but school is definitely taking my life. It is not unheard of to play it during the weekdays, but it is not as common.​
8: Are you ok with a 50c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) I am. It means I have to stay ontop of my game!​
9: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? Yes, Already did :).​
10: Have you read our rules? Yes, I have to reread them to make sure I really understand them. I want to make sure I know them!​

Katabolt

TNT
If you vote once a day you can make 42c a week! You don't even have to play the game to make 42c !

If anyone can't earn 8c a week on top of that they aren't playing Minecraft how it's meant to be played!

Alternatively, you can donate 7 gold ingots per week. You can mine for like 20 minutes and find this much gold. 1 or 2 gold veins will give you this much!!

On top of that, you all should know that @Watter_Bottle and @Cerheal have donated over 6000+ coins in the short two weeks that this map has been out!!! If they can make over 3000+ per week and you can't make 50c per week you're doing something wrong

You make a fairly good point there, and up until now I myself did not realize that you could in fact acquire that much money simply by voting. Point taken. ^_^