• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] VALOR [41] [Neutral]

Recknod

Legacy Supporter 2
Anyone that needs diamond picks, swords, or shovels.
I have a chest in my B1 Apartment with all of the above up for grabs.
Take what you need and just leave a clean one behind

Miss me? Haha. A lot of stuff going on now, so there's no time for games. I plan on playing again in the future though, as long as some of the old timers remember me! :)

Go Valor!

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
Anyone know who this Jesus guy is?

;) (Had to add the wink just to make sure you knew I was kidding)

mdperk2

Legacy Supporter 3
Miss me? Haha. A lot of stuff going on now, so there's no time for games. I plan on playing again in the future though, as long as some of the old timers remember me! :)

Go Valor!

You better visit our town once we construct new...walls!

Valera

Diamond
Everyone please go check out our Town main page. I have re-structured to give everyone a more clear understanding of leadership. If there are any questions, as always, just let me know.

Lasti Loves You!!!!!

OHI123

Glowing Redstone
I see that I'm still not on the citizen list, does that mean I don't have to pay taxes? :p

Valera

Diamond
rtRuV.png

Nyan.. I wanted to show you what Toad does when you aren't on. Gonna need you to play more or something. Poor guy.

Attachments

• 2012-01-18_16.12.55.png
    2012-01-18_16.12.55.png
    939.4 KB · Views: 2

Valera

Diamond
Was checking out Watter's house and someone randomly 'afk boxed' me. I tried letting him know that sneaking and peeking around the corner doesn't hide you from view....

Tcav3.jpg

Attachments

• 2012-01-19_23.10.20.png
    2012-01-19_23.10.20.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 5

mdperk2

Legacy Supporter 3
It is
Was checking out Watter's house and someone randomly 'afk boxed' me. I tried letting him know that sneaking and peeking around the corner doesn't hide you from view....

Tcav3.jpg

It's also usually a dead giveaway when they respond to you too. But hey you know watter, he's the definition of 'stealthy'

Hey JF!

On another note... i'm a T2 donor now... however, it won't let me on the server b/c it's full? Are there really 200 donors? lol