• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] VALOR [41] [Neutral]

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
when you get online pester me and I'll do it, just make sure to get a bunch together so its one trip

I usually have people bring a whole chest or double chest down there

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
haha, I've got like 300 diamonds in an LWC right next to my 1 leather.

The good news is I'm getting ready to build a massive animal farm for our town farmers Toadnzack and Donnyatuofl so they can breed animals en masse

mdperk2

Legacy Supporter 3
haha, I've got like 300 diamonds in an LWC right next to my 1 leather.

The good news is I'm getting ready to build a massive animal farm for our town farmers Toadnzack and Donnyatuofl so they can breed animals en masse

AW, hot!

Is getting 24 leather that hard?
I Think getting 24 dia is harder...

I never said it was hard... but cows can be scarce at times and even then you're not guaranteed to get leather. It'll take a ton of leather to make multiple suits of armor.

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
dont worry, once cow orgy 2012 starts we will be good on leather for a while

coming in the next couple days

911chandler

Legacy Supporter 4
yes i agree. also, sorry, but for the next 6 weeks I won't be on NEARLY as much. I am on theater tech and set build for our school's broadway. I will be on, but not as much for a while.