• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Unholy

ikibblez

Stone
2lbnn93.jpg

Unholy is a pvp | build town that enjoys working together in cooperative activities, whether it be large scale construction projects or raiding. We are an elite group of individuals in which each person has their own unique talents. Many towns in this server simply search out recruits to build up their town population. Here in Unholy we process our thoughts differently* - Rather than focusing on raw number, we recruit experienced players that have knowledge of coordination and communication. If you are interested or have any questions you can contact one of our leaders in game: ikibblez | xMakaha | Kharibidus

Note: Members that are not active for certain period of time without contacting a leader will be expelled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mayor
- ikibblez

SIC
- xMakaha
- Kharibidus

Banking
- Inside town hall gold can be sold at all times for 8.5c ea.
- After gold is sold, ikibblez sells for 9c ea to town banker.
- By selling your gold to the town you are donating 0.5c per gold ingot to town funds.
- If you simply want to donate to the town itself contact ikibblez.

Members
- flippintuna1
- boxofspiderss
- cbodonnell
- jcup24
- Hiiggiins
- Kahzo
- Napaset
- Omega_Ninja
- Pozilgah
- vongard
- lllRaizalll
- jetsnipe387
- minimike96
- Sirrofl360
- Sorenfenix
- Tabletop1000
- tdfootball6
- Templar_James

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tax Payment - As of now there is no required payment, however town donations are greatly appreciated. As the town size increases, payment may become required.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Not required
Application
- IGN:
- Class / Profession
- Estimated days played per week (7):
- Skype info:
- Previous Towns:

deadly66

Dirt
- IGN: deadly6
- Interests / Intentions: I would like to join a town that is strong in PVP, have a good community, and are friendly people. I am currently a healer and will be going cleric. I will be starting to play a lot starting Monday since wrestling is over. I will be a very active player and would love to play support/healer in raids. I'm a big fan of RPG's so I will be on HC a lot and I also have played a lot of RPG's so I know how to play my class. You guys also have a good bit of people which is what I also look for when choosing a town. I have looked around the forums for towns and your town interests me the most. I just visited your town too and it looked great from the outside and would love to live in it. I will contribute a lot of my items that I don't need to other citizens who need them and I will also help out for building and stuff.
- Class / Profession Healer (Going Cleric) / Crafter (Going Farmer)
- Estimated days played per week (7): 7 days and 8 hours minimum starting Monday.
- Skype info: I currently don't have a mic but when I get one I would be more than glad to download skype to make communication easier.
- Previous Towns: None

ikibblez

Stone
Congratulations deadly6,

You have been accepted to Unholy!

Contact ikibblez | xMakaha | Kharibidus in game for regions and invite.