• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] [Umbra] {16} [Evil]

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Ok, I just wanted to make certain things clear about Umbra in the hopes that people will understand in the future why they get rejected. I often feel sorta shitty rejecting people who are seemingly nice people that have plenty to contribute to a town.

here are some of the top reasons why you will likely be rejected by Umbra

1. you are a noob (simple as that, if you are new to the server, and havent yet mastered a class, you will probably get denied)
2. you don't know anyone in umbra (umbra has a lot of people in it who are friends irl, or have been in towns together or gamed together for a long period of time)
3. you're a jerk (most of the people in umbra get along with one another, thats what makes our town so stable as far as members go. when you join umbra you tend to stay because we our a good mix up people with some older members to help offset the younger players. Umbra has rejected several very good pvpers simply based on being unbearable in ts)
4. being too much in rp, town drama, bla bla bla (umbra just pvp's and hangs out. we don't have aspirations for upgrading the town, collecting materials, and doing all that other stuff that non pvp towns tend to get off on)
5. bad reputation (if you are a hacker, thief, region abuser)
6. town hopper (if you've been in 5 towns, then umbra probably isnt the place for you. we like members that are going to want to hang around to be part of the pvp and not just bounce when a few people go inactive

also, try not to be a rager like koen. umbra are professional trolls. we typically do it without resorting to name calling or crossing the line like some other players do on the server. it always amazes me how guys like koen get muted for raging, then accuse people like me of harassing him, when typically all i do is claim that i won, when in reality i lost. it's not my fault I see the world through rose coloured glasses

You Don't Seem To Like Koen XD

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
koen is the best. im sad he got muted because he provided great entertainment. he's a rager though and some of the things he says go a little far

In Game Name: Thomas_Nydan
Current Hero Paths/Specs: Ninja 22 Crafter 12
What can you contribute to Umbra: Im a half decent pvper and have experience on multiple heroes servers
How active are you on HC: On every day
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): Both
What other towns have you been in or are in now: Amegakure, Enlight
Side notes:
Thanks for your time :D

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
In Game Name: Thomas_Nydan
Current Hero Paths/Specs: Ninja 22 Crafter 12
What can you contribute to Umbra: Im a half decent pvper and have experience on multiple heroes servers
How active are you on HC: On every day
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): Both
What other towns have you been in or are in now: Amegakure, Enlight
Side notes:
Thanks for your time :D

denied

VIzzirgrizzIV

Glowing Redstone
In Game Name: VIzzirgrizzIV
Age: 13(14 soon) but i think im mature enough to be in this town.
Current Hero Paths/Specs: 65 Ranger/59 miner.
What can you contribute to Umbra: I like to raid a lot & like to help out people when im needed.
How active are you on HC: On everyday atleast 30 mins+
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): Yes, Both.
What other towns have you been in or are in now: Oakenshire, Emberhollow, Aurora & Willowdusk.
Side notes: I want to join this town because of other towns being unactive , mean & selfish & i heard you guys are the opposite of that.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
In Game Name: VIzzirgrizzIV
Age: 13(14 soon) but i think im mature enough to be in this town.
Current Hero Paths/Specs: 65 Ranger/59 miner.
What can you contribute to Umbra: I like to raid a lot & like to help out people when im needed.
How active are you on HC: On everyday atleast 30 mins+
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): Yes, Both.
What other towns have you been in or are in now: Oakenshire, Emberhollow, Aurora & Willowdusk.
Side notes: I want to join this town because of other towns being unactive , mean & selfish & i heard you guys are the opposite of that.

You heard wrong, we're inactive AND mean.

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
Ok, we are looking for someone who can pick up the slack left by leo's departure.

qualifications

must be able to swing a sack of doorknobs
must be willing to live in leo's old room. responsible for getting the leo stink off the walls

so far, our short list of candidates consists of....

@STDs4YouAnd4Me @lumont @Delfofthebla

xRedDeadx

Glowing Redstone
Wow, what a surprise Leo left. It's not like he was in almost every town on the server. Guess Umbra wasn't good enough for him.

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3
Wow, what a surprise Leo left. It's not like he was in almost every town on the server. Guess Umbra wasn't good enough for him.
Or was Umbra to good for him? And he couldn't stand how bad he was that he left to train to become the very best?

Y

ytiggidmas

Or was Umbra to good for him? And he couldn't stand how bad he was that he left to train to become the very best?
Let's be honest, ALL the towns are too good for Leo it's just the mixed feelings of putting down an autistic dog, and having an extra meatshield that throws us all off.

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
now now, thats not very nice. leo is a nice dude, and maybe if he had the loyalty of an autistic dog, he would still be in umbra