• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] The Enclave [Evil] (11)

Faust

Iron
The Enclave [Evil]

Mayor/SIC
FaustNight
Matterz167

Banker
Padag

We are a group of friends/acquaintances that play an assortment of games together. As a group we intend to make a name for ourselves on this server and are very much open to new people. All of us are in to PvP and we love a good fight, even when we lose (well, most of us). We will probably have a lot of enemies. We already have a few. But we aren't against alliances either.

We want to be known for our actions, not a fancy forum post. I know this is lackluster at best; this really isn't my forte. We look out for our own and are just here to have fun.

Members:
Levwroth
ArchStello
Elendanis
Debbiez
Immortalmagex
Zecracker
Fathom
rommeliv

Tax Payment Info
10c weekly

If you are interested in joining, please fill out an app with the following info:

IGN:
Time on the server/experience with heroes (not very important, just nice to know):
Why you want to join:
Class/Profession:
Teamspeak3 access:

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
My Konoha Ambassador ArchMage_Lloyd - has discussed some terms with your town and my town via elendanis. Speak with @LLoyd or @elendanis about it more. It would be worth discussing.

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
..dont tag me (jk jk ) hmmm yes nice town app.. i dont think konoha members will leave to it so they can join (see @elendanis for "treaty" info) but if you create it, and by all means do! but uphold the terms me and elendanis will soon agree upon and we will help as much as we can.

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
faust start a convo with me, and ill send you over the terms (nothing too bad it benifits both of us equally)

AgentXenon

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN:AgentXenon
Time on the server/experience with heroes (not very important, just nice to know):Kinda new to the server. I know a decent amount about heros
Why you want to join: This town look like it PVPs a lot and I love pvp and raiding so thats why.
Class/Profession: Caster soon to be geo : crafter wanting to be a enchanter.
Teamspeak3 access: yes

gooscar

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN:AgentXenon
Time on the server/experience with heroes (not very important, just nice to know):Kinda new to the server. I know a decent amount about heros
Why you want to join: This town look like it PVPs a lot and I love pvp and raiding so thats why.
Class/Profession: Caster soon to be geo : crafter wanting to be a enchanter.
Teamspeak3 access: yes

Don't accept this guy, he should be on town blacklist but idk if he is yet.
He has just returned from a 3 day ban for malicious acts against his own town, which involved intentionally allowing raiders in.

Faust

Iron
Don't accept this guy, he should be on town blacklist but idk if he is yet.
He has just returned from a 3 day ban for malicious acts against his own town, which involved intentionally allowing raiders in.
Yeah I saw that ban and the convo after it. Thanks for the warning though.

Bajing

Dirt
IGN: Bajinga
Time on the server/experience with heroes (not very important, just nice to know): Been a member of HC for a year.​
Why you want to join: I want to join other people who are strong in PVP, are Evil, and like to kill people. I kill people from America and other nearby towns too.​
Class/Profession:Beguiler/Crafter(Going Alchemist)​
Teamspeak3 access: Yes​

bendizzle

Dirt
IGN: Bendizzle
Time on the server/experience with heroes (not very important, just nice to know): I have been a lot of servers with heroes so I know a lot but I have only been on Herocraft for a couple days but Im already almost master caster.​
Why you want to join: I want to join an evil town that wants to kill alot of people I'm sick of living in towns that don't do anything PvP wise and hide inside there town. I am Bajinga's bestfriend and were both going to go beguiler and we would make an awesome addition to your PvP force with piggify/sonic boom etc... . I hope you guys give me a friend a chance to join your town. Thanks :D
Class/Profession: Caster/Beguiler​
Teamspeak3 access: Yes​

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
I pmed the Mayor about a non agression pact. Possibly even a peace treaty.
We are allied with Kohona, and as mayor of Valor, I would like to discuss somethings with your town.
:)

I will only discuss this with the mayor at this time.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN:js_mine
Time on the server/experience with heroes (not very important, just nice to know):i dont realy know the time i think i have play around a year now. i have some experience whit the hero classes.
Why you want to join: because i love pvp and all i do its killing mobs=boring i want to have funn and go whit groups around the map :) i hope i be acepted because like i say i love PVP and i will be a good man to have in your town. i can help the town beacuse i have some expirience about PVP :D
Class/Profession: im a geomancer lvl: 21
Teamspeak3 access:yes
@EtKEnn think you should see this...

If you read the post, the coordinates are there. We have nothing to hide, it's cool, we also made the road to encourage visitors.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Hello The Enclave! Here on official Herald business.
I'm creating a Town Library with screenshots from each town, and a banner, so new players can look through the Library and put a picture to the name! It'll be a great way to show off your amazing architecture and also to give new users a chance to find the town they wish to join.
What I need from you is:
-A banner representing your town. It needs your town name, images are optional. It can only be 2inches high, 4 inches long.
-A screenshot of your townhall, in default texture pack, with no user interface (use f1).
-Screenshots of your town, anything else you're proud of, or your townmembers in town, also needs to be in default texture pack. You do not need to use f1 for this.

If you could do this, it would be really helpful, and I would appreciate it immensely. Send the pictures to me over a private conversation when ever you can!
Thanks so much.
-Barnubus