• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] SummerHollow

Multitallented

Legacy Supporter 5
"I've been searching for years to find a town like this. Not just in minecraft, but anywhere. This is like a big f you to Mojang. You could make your own game out of this." - RisingReaper69

SummerHollow

SummerHollow is the pioneer into a new age of industry and war that you will not soon forget. It is the fastest growing town on herocraft led by some of the best people you will ever meet. This non-exclusive town is where you can grow from rags to riches.

Make your start by buying a house. Farming food for to put in your house earns you a base income each day.
From there you can join one of our three organizations: The Architects Guild, The Mercenary Corps, or The Merchant Caste.
Earn money from doing jobs with each of these groups (building, raiding/war, or trade).
Build or buy land to run your own businesses. You can rent or sell housing, farms, factories, and services.
Earn your way into the leadership of the organizations and politics of the town.

Join Now. You do not want to miss this.

Contact Multitallented, Phoenix_Frenzy, or Dutchgirl619 for recruiting.

Spaces are limited. Beware of automatic town defenses. Trade, mercenary and alliances are open for negotiations.

Ultanian

Portal
"I've been searching for years to find a town like this. Not just in minecraft, but anywhere. This is like a big f you to Mojang. You could make your own game out of this." - RisingReaper69

SummerHollow

SummerHollow is the pioneer into a new age of industry and war that you will not soon forget. It is the fastest growing town on herocraft led by some of the best people you will ever meet. This non-exclusive town is where you can grow from rags to riches.

Make your start by buying a house. Farming food for to put in your house earns you a base income each day.
From there you can join one of our three organizations: The Architects Guild, The Mercenary Corps, or The Merchant Caste.
Earn money from doing jobs with each of these groups (building, raiding/war, or trade).
Build or buy land to run your own businesses. You can rent or sell housing, farms, factories, and services.
Earn your way into the leadership of the organizations and politics of the town.

Join Now. You do not want to miss this.

Contact Multitallented, Phoenix_Frenzy, or Dutchgirl619 for recruiting.

Spaces are limited. Beware of automatic town defenses. Trade, mercenary and alliances are open for negotiations.
Any specific application? I'd like to join :D

Multitallented

Legacy Supporter 5
There currently is no application process. Just message someone in game. The reason for the in game message is because space is limited to a first come first server basis.

Until we sell more houses, we have no room at the moment.

MCderpy12

Legacy Supporter 3
On behalf of Stonegarden, I would like to propose an alliance.
We will be able to formalise the agreement at a later date.

~MC

Also you quoted risingreaper69....
I expected more!

Last edited:

Multitallented

Legacy Supporter 5
Yes, let's formalize this later. When we're both on to discuss. Also, risingreaper's quote is still valid regardless of what other stuff he did.

Multitallented

Legacy Supporter 5
Now that we've reached tier 3 village status, we are starting to have more spaces available. Everyone is welcome, but invites will be given to players who also want to purchase a house (which gives you money each day).