• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Safehaven - Neutral

Pringle285

Legacy Supporter 4
Safehaven
Mayor: Pringle285
SIC: lhatchy1
Banker: N/A
Town rules:
1)No stealing from other citizens​
2)Always help fellow citizens where possible​
3)No entering others properties without permission​
4)No changing the landscape around the town​
5)When possible donate to allow for expansion​
Layout of the town:
Safehaven is a town that contains 4 districts. Three of the districts are residential for citizens to build their houses in and the other will be a commercial district​
The plots:
In the residential districts there are a maximum of twelve free plots that are 10x10 blocks. These plots have no weekly tax while the town is still a hamlet. There are also four 16x8 plots which will have a 50c initial cost and 10c weekly upkeep.​
Application Layout:
temporary app layout​
In Game Name:​
Class and Profession:​
Age (Does not affect you chances):​
When did you join Herocraft?:​
Have you read Herocraft and Safehaven rules?:​
What you want to gain from Safehaven:​
What will Safehaven gain?:​
can you talk/listen in teamspeak?:​
Citizen list
Pringle285​
Lhatchy1​
Onep​
Eskay05​
thegoldencrown​
tizzletom​
cgallrano​
damunzy​
wild_porygon​
iziif​
screenshot of tax payment on 7/5/2012
2wpv2wn.png
screenshot of tax payment on 14/5/2012
2edcaw0.png
Screenshot of tax payment 21/5/2012
2r3fqmw.png
Screenshot of tax payment 28/5/2012
ztsvoy.png
screenshot of tax payment 11/6/2012
2j64hkw.png

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Just warning you that _KittyGotWet_ intends to rob his town and then leave, as he did to my town for no reason at all. He's blacklisted on Neotetro's official town blacklist thread, you should check it out before you recruit.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
You're not from Safehaven either, so keep quit yourself. I'm bringing up a valid point, which you do not.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
When i /town who'd you, it was Lorien... Anyway, my point is valid.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I question your ability to lead lHatchy, you act like a 12 year old. I also suggest that Pringle finds a SiC that doesn't mess with diplomats. You know that as SiC, you represent Safehaven. This gives me a bad impression about Safehaven, because of your childish acts. My point is valid, you're acting like a child.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I feel like you're trying to ignore my first post, you haven't commented it. But sure, i will leave this thread if you really think i'm bothering you. No reason for me to not be reasonable.

Pringle285

Legacy Supporter 4
I feel like you're trying to ignore my first post, you haven't commented it. But sure, i will leave this thread if you really think i'm bothering you. No reason for me to not be reasonable.
i thought i should just reply to your initial post about kitty being on the blacklist. i know kitty irl so i am happy with him being in the town. thank you for the warning anyway.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Me and Kitty have settled it once and for all. I won't hurt him in any way possible anymore ^_^ Also, trying to set up a force to meet you at Sunday. Me and Pringle decided (On my request) to make it a fort battle. Strategy would play an important factor to take control over the enemy fort. What do you think? :D

Pringle285

Legacy Supporter 4
Only 1 rule in the battle. Forts are destroyed after. Etkenn wanna make it return items a the end or not?