• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Rlyeh (Chaotic Neutral) (15) Recruiting

IGN: zachdudeguy
Time zone: EST
Classes: Rogue/Crafter (I plan to be a Theif/Mason)
Why do you want to join: I'm looking for a town since I'm fairly new to the server and need a place where I know I'll be safe (or at least safer than in the wild). I also feel my time and resources would be better spent when working for a settlement.
Referrals: None

Stylx

Legacy Supporter 3
Payment #1: Paid on 6/5/2012 - for Monday 7th 2012
Paid: @Lastivity
Payment #2: Paid on 6/5/2012 - for Monday 14th 2012
Paid: @Lastivity

Screenshot:
J2ymU.jpg

Entioch

Dirt
IGN:Entioch
Time zone:EST
Classes:Healer
Why do you want to join:I enjoy pvp and I imagine chaotic neutrals offer the most oppurtunity, also, i prefer smaller towns.
Referrals: dont have any.
additional info: I have TS, vent, and mumble, in the event any of these are needed.

ka1margonar

Legacy Supporter 4
hey teddy! been way too long!!! yea so everything is owing together nicely. got half of my new house's flooring installed now just trying to get an isp to install some internet and ill be good. also got myself a room mate :>

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
It would be nice if you could include a weekly tax section on the first post of the thread so your weekly payed taxes can be tracked easier.

CoolBeans279(Alt)

Glowing Redstone
IGN: Xblock_loverX
Time zone: pacific.
Classes: ninja crafter
Why do you want to join: someone said it was good and so far what you say on this page sounds cool
Referrals: TeddyTazer,