• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] {Ravenhold} [Neutral/Peaceful] *Recruiting*

Yavool

Legacy Supporter 9
Ravenhold.jpg

Welcome to Ravenhold!

Ravenhold is recruiting trustworthy, active players of all ages and skill levels who see Herocraft as something they intend on playing long into the future. We are family-friendly, and our mission is to have fun and band together to fight against the evils of the Minecraft world. We do not have class or profession restrictions, so you can choose to be whatever you wish to be and change your choices at any time.

Ravenhold.png

Ravenhood is a peaceful town, preferring diplomacy over violence. That being said, we do raid when deemed advantageous. We do defend our keep with fervor...and when diplomacy breaks down, we do retaliate when necessary.

Allies of Ravenhold
Do not attack allied town members; do not steal from allied towns
Malkier, Isengard, Camelot, Aurora, and Willowdusk

The location of Ravenhold will be given out via /tell upon successful application and invitation from the mayor to the township.

The Ravenhold keep is a large a spacious castle that provides plenty of safety for your personal possessions as well as for the needs of the profession you choose. Each town member gets a large three-story room to customize as you wish, and there are areas in Ravenhold to practice your craft and to help you level your profession.

Town Rules

• No attacking fellow town members
• Stealing from town members will result in immediate removal from Ravenhold, loss of all possessions within Ravenhold, and a petition to the Herocraft administration for punishment/ban
• Please abide by the requests of the mayor and his officers
• Do not enter another town member's room unless you are given express permission to do so by that town member. Violations of this rule will result in disciplinary action and/or removal from Ravenhold
• Changes to the structure of Ravenhold and its surrounding areas must be approved by the mayor
• Finally, be kind and courteous to town members, allies, and to those you may encounter along your travels. Diplomacy over force and courtesy over competition are our ways.

Tax/Activity Rules

• There is a 20 coin per week tax to help Ravenhold thrive, due by the end of Saturday of each week (your time zone).
• If you need coin, make sure to vote daily at http://herocraftonline.com/main/top-voters. One day of voting will net you the 20 coin due to Ravenhold; the other six days are pure profit!
• If you are short on coin during any given week, items equal to the market sale value of 20 coin will work as well (gold, iron, diamonds, emeralds, leather, etc).
• Weekly taxes/coin is to be paid to the town bank (/tb deposit money 20); other items are to be given to the mayor by special arrangement.
• If you are inactive for more than one (1) month without prior communication to the mayor or his officers, you will receive a personal message from the mayor on the Herocraft forums. If you do not reply within two (2) week following , you will be assumed to have left Herocraft, will be removed from the roster, and your possessions will be forfeit.
• If you intend to be gone for more than a week, please put a sign in front of your room stating that you will be gone, reason for your absence if you desire to share with your fellow townsfolk, and your expected date of return.
• Absences from Herocraft do not pardon you from your 20c/week tax. If you know you are going to be gone, please deposit your dues proactively; if you do not do so, please catch up on the tax that you owe when you return.

Town Roster
yavool: Mayor
Wettham: Captain of the Guard
Noobicabra: Chief of Security
AdrastosArmor: Lord Emeritus
LovelyArmor: Lady Emeritus
ILiveInTrees: citizen
iKoNicInstinct: citizen
Moeski1999: citizen
alewis320: citizen
Sliverquick: citizen
Ganons_Bane: citizen

~Application Guide~
We are looking for players that intend to play Herocraft for the foreseeable future. The hardcore, pvp, and role playing styles of Herocraft is not for everyone;we ask that you apply only after you have identified that the Herocraft server is the right type of server for you.

When filling out the application, please be as descriptive as possible!

In Game Name (IGN):
Profession/Level:
How long have you been on Herocraft?:
How often do you play/intend to play Herocraft?:
What towns have you been part of previously?:
Why do you want to join Ravenhold?:
How do you see yourself contributing to Ravenhold?:
What time zone are you in?:
Do you agree to abide by all the town rules?:
Do you agree to play your 20c/week taxes or its equivalent to Ravenhold?:
Is there anything else you would like us to know about you?:

Zestrois

Coal
In Game Name (IGN): warpig1234
Primary Class/Level: I'm a lvl 15 wizard
Profession/Level: I'm a level 13 merchant
How long have you been on Herocraft?: A loooong time. I've kinda only played in chunks though. So it was kinda a few months on a few months off. This was mainly due to real life stuff.
How often do you play/intend to play Herocraft?: I will try and play as much as possible.
What towns have you been part of previously?: I was part of malkier.
Why do you want to join Ravenhold?: Cause i like smaller towns and want a place to call home :D
How do you see yourself contributing to Ravenhold?: Well I'm a wizard so I can port and I'm a merchant so I can get silk touch and stuff for you guys.
What time zone are you in?: GMt
Do you agree to abide by all the town rules?: I do
Do you agree to play your 20c/week taxes or its equivalent to Ravenhold?: Yup
Is there anything else you would like us to know about you?: I like world of warcraft...

I really like RP servers but before i didnt like the fithing i was in minecraft for building but herocraft opened my eyes to PVP and PVE and i tank the server for that.
i got whitlisted today and i need a town
i am absulutly gonna play allways i can but school is coming so i will only play like 1 to 2 hours a day and in before test maybe i will come only to vote and play some little but i will come every day even if its just for 5 mins.

In Game Name (IGN):jonyleo2000
Primary Class/Level:rogue 6
Profession/Level: crafter 7
How long have you been on Herocraft?: since 9 september my birthday
How often do you play/intend to play Herocraft?: i said that up there
What towns have you been part of previously?:none i got whitlisted today
Why do you want to join Ravenhold?:i am looking for a good peacefull and organized town
How do you see yourself contributing to Ravenhold?:i want to make an inn for all the player for 10 coins for 5 days. so that will bring the possibility off no need to make so much more houses just a big tall building whit rooms
What time zone are you in?: lisbon +0
Do you agree to abide by all the town rules?:yes i dont know them yet but i will
Do you agree to play your 20c/week taxes or its equivalent to Ravenhold?:yes sure
Is there anything else you would like us to know about you?:yes i want to make an inn if thats ok can be the town building type

Beka538

Wood
In Game Name (IGN): Beka538
Primary Class/Level: Rogue Level 6
Profession/Level: Level 3
How long have you been on Herocraft?: About a week now
How often do you play/intend to play Herocraft?: Whenever I don't have school work!
What towns have you been part of previously?: None.
Why do you want to join Ravenhold?: I'd like to live in a safe place but still get some action when it's necessary.
How do you see yourself contributing to Ravenhold?: I can build, mine, and when I get a profession I will probably become whatever is needed most at the town.
What time zone are you in?: EST
Do you agree to abide by all the town rules?: Of course :)
Do you agree to play your 20c/week taxes or its equivalent to Ravenhold?: I will.
Is there anything else you would like us to know about you?: I am a musician at heart and always will be :p