• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] [OS] Camelot [5] *Recruiting*

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Since it's now in your hands Haxnn, you could make the history a little more XD friendly.
Uhm Entun, if he wrote the story for Canterlot it'd be like me writing the history of Lightforge or any other town I never was in.

TylerLDolan

Stone
In Game Name: TylerLDolan

Minecraft Exp: Over 3 years

Herocraft Exp: I was apart of Haxnn's old town a while ago. I just started playing again.

Spec or intended spec: Ninja

Current level: 1

What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) I can mine for long periods of time. I like to build, but I'm awful at it.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I can mine for resources. I can always be an extra pair of hands and help with anything if needed.

Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) Just Haxnn's old town (sorry I forgot the name)

If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yes

Special Code(not the whitelist code, but the camelot special code): Rising Sun T

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
In Game Name: TylerLDolan

Minecraft Exp: Over 3 years

Herocraft Exp: I was apart of Haxnn's old town a while ago. I just started playing again.

Spec or intended spec: Ninja

Current level: 1

What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) I can mine for long periods of time. I like to build, but I'm awful at it.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I can mine for resources. I can always be an extra pair of hands and help with anything if needed.

Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) Just Haxnn's old town (sorry I forgot the name)

If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yes

Special Code(not the whitelist code, but the camelot special code): Rising Sun T

Welcome to the town! Get with me or Dreamcycler in game!

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5
And I'm having a friend help redesign the castle
Goldyn
Not redesign as much as beautify[DOUBLEPOST=1369402542,1368941667][/DOUBLEPOST]Hax we give free plots correct?

In Game Name: killcon2001

Minecraft Exp: 1

Herocraft Exp: 68

Spec or intended spec: dreadknight

Current level: warrior lvl 2

What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) mine and pvp anf farm and build :p im multipurpose

What strengths do you bring to the town?: protection and resources

Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) N/A

If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): N/A

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes i do

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?

Special Code(not the whitelist code, but the camelot special code):

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
In Game Name: killcon2001

Minecraft Exp: 1

Herocraft Exp: 68

Spec or intended spec: dreadknight

Current level: warrior lvl 2

What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) mine and pvp anf farm and build :p im multipurpose

What strengths do you bring to the town?: protection and resources

Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) N/A

If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): N/A

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes i do

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?

Special Code(not the whitelist code, but the camelot special code):
haha Herocraft exp:68

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Johnbaur you shouldn't be replying to applications on the Camelot thread anymore as it's Haxnn town now, don't confuse the newbies :p
Your avatars are corrupting them into pony-lovers, so you really cant complain to John.