• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet]Netheril[14][Good][Recruiting]

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Can you please try to get all your taxes into 1 post or 1 spoiler where all the tax payments are together so we can find them all easier in the future? Thanks. :)

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
1. What is your in game name? MrFly007
2. How old are you? 15, almost 16 :)
3. How long have you been on Herocraft? Uh..awhile maybe 7-8 months
4. Have you been in any other towns? Gillifrey, RA, Valor, Erebos,
5. Will you be active? Aww yeah
6. What is your class and profession? 28 warrior (drag/sami) 22 crafter (smith)
7. What classes and professions have you mastered? Wizard and i think i was a bloodmage once.
8. Tell us a little bit about yourself. uh, i like to pvp, everyone loves me :D and yeah...
@SharpPencil @TheMrLief
YES!

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
1. What is your in game name?: OrangeAngel
2. How old are you?: 16
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since November of 2010
4. Have you been in any other towns? If so please list them.: XXXMas Town, Torchlight, Communist Collective
5. Will you be active?: Yeah.
6. What is your class and profession?(List levels as well): Healer Level 8 and Farmer level 24
7. What classes and professions have you mastered?: Crafter
8. Tell us a little bit about yourself: I am OrangeAngel. I used to be both Proctor and Guide. Now I simply have this sexy name color on the forums. My favorite anime are Gurren Lagann and Eureka Seven. I consider myself to be a great builder, and decently active.
@SharpPencil @TheMrLief

Keffalump

Soulsand
1. What is your in game name? Keffalump
2. How old are you? 14
3. How long have you been on Herocraft? over a year
4. Have you been in any other towns? If so please list them. owned akahi, eclipse for a short time, erebos, i think that is pretty much it
5. Will you be active? hell yes
6. What is your class and profession?(List levels as well) currently a 25 bard and a 12 farmer
7. What classes and professions have you mastered? samurai, warrior, rogue, healer, lvl 20 is pretty mu h every class except for casters
8. Tell us a little bit about yourself. i like bears
@SharpPencil @TheMrLief

SharpPencil

A frightening Cactus!
1. What is your in game name? Keffalump
2. How old are you? 14
3. How long have you been on Herocraft? over a year
4. Have you been in any other towns? If so please list them. owned akahi, eclipse for a short time, erebos, i think that is pretty much it
5. Will you be active? hell yes
6. What is your class and profession?(List levels as well) currently a 25 bard and a 12 farmer
7. What classes and professions have you mastered? samurai, warrior, rogue, healer, lvl 20 is pretty mu h every class except for casters
8. Tell us a little bit about yourself. i like bears
@SharpPencil @TheMrLief

Accepted! Welcome to the town! - Please see us in-game to get you started!

SharpPencil

A frightening Cactus!
*ATTENTION ALL NETHERIL MEMBERS*

Every town member who had a temporary apartment has had their items moved into a temporary storage house. Each chest has a sign over it pertaining to the correct owner. When you get with me in-game, ask me to get you set up with a plot so you may move your things.

@Keffalump @Floor109 @IZBEAST1 @SERK79 @MrFly007 @Spida22

And for those of you who did not have a temporary plot, also get with me in-game for one!

@Death_Panda @cps323 @UnknownK9 @FadeToZach

Hummybuddy

Wood
1. What is your in game name? hummybuddy
2. How old are you? 15
3. How long have you been on Herocraft? about a year but not all of the time
4. Have you been in any other towns? If so please list them. Valhalor and Solitude
5. Will you be active? yes
6. What is your class and profession?(List levels as well) Wizard 15 and Crafter 20
7. What classes and professions have you mastered? Caster
8. Tell us a little bit about yourself. I like to build and to decorate, but I do enjoy pvp from time to time
9. Why do you want to join Netheril? I think that it is a good looking city and shows a lot of promise, PernixPike recommended it
10. What timezone do you live in? Eastern
11. Do you have Teamspeak? no but i have skype

turtle_guy

Stone
1. What is your in game name? turtle_guy
2. How old are you? 15
3. How long have you been on Herocraft? 1 year (on and off)
4. Have you been in any other towns? If so please list them. Solitude (this map), Valhalor (prev map)
5. Will you be active? yes (duh)
6. What is your class and profession?(List levels as well) rouge (going to be ranger) 11.....Crafter (looking at mason or merchant) 17
7. What classes and professions have you mastered? none yet
8. Tell us a little bit about yourself. LOVE MINECRAFT! Been playing a lot of Tekkit recently but have always enjoyed the base game a ton. A while ago my friend told me about Herocraft and I loved the idea so my bro (hummybuddy) and I joined up. Hummybuddy is also applying (he is a great architect and I love mining and creating systems and being a great archer).
9. Why do you want to join Netheril? I was referred to this server by PernixPike because I tried joining his town but he said to come here.
10. What timezone do you live in? Eastern Standard
11. Do you have Teamspeak? (Not required) No, sorry

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
1. What is your in game name? hummybuddy
2. How old are you? 15
3. How long have you been on Herocraft? about a year but not all of the time
4. Have you been in any other towns? If so please list them. Valhalor and Solitude
5. Will you be active? yes
6. What is your class and profession?(List levels as well) Wizard 15 and Crafter 20
7. What classes and professions have you mastered? Caster
8. Tell us a little bit about yourself. I like to build and to decorate, but I do enjoy pvp from time to time
9. Why do you want to join Netheril? I think that it is a good looking city and shows a lot of promise, PernixPike recommended it
10. What timezone do you live in? Eastern
11. Do you have Teamspeak? no but i have skype
Accepted get with any of the council members in game!

1. What is your in game name? turtle_guy
2. How old are you? 15
3. How long have you been on Herocraft? 1 year (on and off)
4. Have you been in any other towns? If so please list them. Solitude (this map), Valhalor (prev map)
5. Will you be active? yes (duh)
6. What is your class and profession?(List levels as well) rouge (going to be ranger) 11.....Crafter (looking at mason or merchant) 17
7. What classes and professions have you mastered? none yet
8. Tell us a little bit about yourself. LOVE MINECRAFT! Been playing a lot of Tekkit recently but have always enjoyed the base game a ton. A while ago my friend told me about Herocraft and I loved the idea so my bro (hummybuddy) and I joined up. Hummybuddy is also applying (he is a great architect and I love mining and creating systems and being a great archer).
9. Why do you want to join Netheril? I was referred to this server by PernixPike because I tried joining his town but he said to come here.
10. What timezone do you live in? Eastern Standard
11. Do you have Teamspeak? (Not required) No, sorry
Accepted get with any of the council members in game!