• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Mirkwood [11] [Neutral]

Theborg

Gold
Mirkwood
A hamlet founded on the base of the efforts of a lone wanderer, once a land filled with snow an lacking life has turned into a lush forest. The remains of the native remain near the city in a shack, telling his story with the remains of his diary(X:-2962,5, Z:-2940). A man who tried to flee from his sins at the end of the world, from the lives he has taken from the world. In attempt to lift himself from his sins which were taunting him, he decided to bring life back to the world, in the form of the forest Mirkwood is located in. Mirkwood is a city of peace and solitude, yet armed with the fierce power of weaponry. Attempting to bring down their enemies one kill at a time.​
The ones who bring no harm, have nothing to fear from the city, man can find a home around these parts of the world. Mirkwood welcomes the sinners to forget their previous lives and start to fight the good fight.​
One where man does not fight for the hate of the enemy but for the love of what they are defending.
Government:
Mayor: TheBorg69
Second in charge: Morderer
The city of Mirkwood is located at X-2885 Z-2950​
Members:
1. TheBorg69​
2. Morderen​
3. Thewind95​
4. El_wilson​
5. Ra1nb0w​
6. Allie_Wonderland​
7. Maomigirl101​
8. Bluekirby25​
9.IXmessyXI​
10. MrSexyAZN​
11. Goalieguy13​
12. Timmah13​
Diplomacy:
- Noattack treaty with Raubtier​
Application for Mirkwood:
Playername:​
Classes(now):​
Planned class to be(if still in pre-spec classes):​
Previous city's:​
Why you would like to join Mirkwood:​
Misc info:​

Timmah13

Coal
Hey, I sent you a few messages in-game, but it may not have worked, so I'll just say it all again here. I'm apparently not a member of the town, because I can't build or break blocks, so if you could fix that, that'd be great. Also, you or someone else moved the stuff out of the LWC chest you gave me, and no one told me where my things are at now, and I kinda need that stuff...
Thanks,
Timmah13

madsplatter

Diamond
Ah! This is the surprise you speak of over yonder. Seems rather pleasant, catch me on soon good dear and we can meet up for some lovely tea and crumpets. Cheerio ol' pal!

Theborg

Gold
Ah! This is the surprise you speak of over yonder. Seems rather pleasant, catch me on soon good dear and we can meet up for some lovely tea and crumpets. Cheerio ol' pal!

Ah Madsplatter, my delightful friend, indeed, I invite you and the rest of your city to have a nice figure skating party at the lake near our city, it will be fantastic. I'll bring tea, and we can watch our members fly over the ice with gestures which haven't been seen in the world of figure skating untill that great day.

madsplatter

Diamond
Ah Madsplatter, my delightful friend, indeed, I invite you and the rest of your city to have a nice figure skating party at the lake near our city, it will be fantastic. I'll bring tea, and we can watch our members fly over the ice with gestures which haven't been seen in the world of figure skating untill that great day.
I am quite delighted by your courteous gesture of friendship. I shall notify my comrades at once and we can scurry over to your humble abode at once! With you generously providing the tea, I will bring along a plentiful bounty of crumpets.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Hello Mirkwood (cool name)! Here on official Herald business.
I'm creating a Town Library with screenshots from each town, and a banner, so new players can look through the Library and put a picture to the name! It'll be a great way to show off your amazing architecture and also to give new users a chance to find the town they wish to join.
What I need from you is:
-A banner representing your town. It needs your town name, images are optional. It can only be 2inches high, 4 inches long.
-A screenshot of your townhall, in default texture pack, with no user interface (use f1).
-Screenshots of your town, anything else you're proud of, or your townmembers in town, also needs to be in default texture pack. You do not need to use f1 for this.

If you could do this, it would be really helpful, and I would appreciate it immensely. Send the pictures to me over a private conversation when ever you can!
Thanks so much.
-Barnubus

Deis

Dirt
I would like to join the Hamlet of Mirkwood.​
Playername: Deis​
Classes(now): Healer and Crafter​
Planned class to be(if still in pre-spec classes): Druid and Mason​
Previous city's: None​
Why you would like to join Mirkwood: I enjoyed the backstory, and am looking for a new and expanding town that I can help grow and develop.​
Misc info: I enjoy building all sorts of things!​

Valera

Diamond
This town is currently showing LATE on taxes. Taxes are due each Monday as per http://tiny.cc/hctaxes. If you are current, please provide the information. If you are not current, please make payment or you are at risk for region removal.

Valera

Diamond
This town has been declared inactive and has not paid taxes to remain regioned. Regions will be removed and town thread moved to the Graveyard at 6pm EST tonight if taxes and late fees are not paid.