• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet][LO]Solitude(16)

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
I would like to join?
Please use your application format:
IGN:
Classes: (eg. warrior/crafter)
How long have you been on HC:
Why do you want to join:
Will you help with town projects:
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:
Referrals:

meh1002

TNT
hey guys due to finals i will be offline until summer, ill pay my taxes in full when im back

aguayubia

Dirt
SOLITUDE

"Only the brave may enter"

We at Solitude have no alliances, giving our members complete freedom over who they wish to hunt down or trade with. We want our members to have as much fun in this game as possible, and any pvper knows how frustrating it is being aligned with every single town on the map.

--Rules--

• Do not kill any town mates
  • Follow all server rules
  • Do not mine from anywhere in town.
  • Respect your fellow town mates.
  • Defend the town
  • No Stealing, this is also bannable from the server.
--Recruitment--

Want to join us here at Solitude? Fill out the application!
--------------------------------------------
Application
IGN:
Classes: (eg. warrior/crafter)
How long have you been on HC:
Why do you want to join:
Will you help with town projects:
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:
Referrals:

---------------------------------------------
--Citizen List--

If you are a citizen of the town and do not appear on this list please tell whiteninja1970 in game or in the forums!

Mayor: whiteninja1970
Second in Command(SiC): wolfboy494
Banker: TBH
  1. whiteninja1970 [Mayor]
  2. wolfboy494 [Second in Command]
  3. 4dragonking [Paid for 5/14]
  4. Asharn
  5. Chaosmaster123 [Excused, Paid for 5/21]
  6. Darroes
  7. Duboff123321 [Excused, Paid for 5/21]
  8. FeileCaruth
  9. Fluffador
  10. HeroicDeathAngl [Excused]
  11. JackDavies5
  12. SnowBordinPanda
  13. Standman7227 [Paid for 5/14]
  14. Thejoker117 [Paid for 5/14]
  15. alaric70 [Paid for 5/14]
  16. corlark
  17. delvro [Paid for 5/14]
  18. hamez
  19. spartanfan17 [Paid for 5/14]
  20. wtfzoids
  21. meh1002 [Paid for 5/14]*
  22. WowPatrick [Excused]
* = On Break, Excused.
--Inactivity|Tax--

*Tax is due every Sunday and the tax rate is 10c per week. You may pay your tax when Im online or offline. When Im offline, please take a screenshot of your payment and send it to me through a private message in the forums.

You will be marked as [Inactive] if you fail to pay your taxes for 2 weeks and if you fail to log on the server for 2 weeks. If you notify me through a Private Message or at this thread that you will be inactive for a while, you will not be kicked/de-regioned and your stuff will not be removed and also your plot. But if you don't notify me, your stuff will be taken away and your plot will be taken away as also as your Region Permissions.
Payment #1: Week of 5/7
Paid: @Lastivity
http://imgur.com/OamEh

Payment #2: Week of 5/14
Paid: @Lastivity
http://imgur.com/1SiVG
Application
IGN:aguayubia
Time zone:Eastern
Classes: warrior
How long have you been on HC:Joined today
Why do you want to join: Im looking to have fun and enjoy playing minecraft
Will you help with town projects: Yes i will
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes I do
Referrals:

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: PewPewPewLasers
Time zone: MDT
Classes: Right now I am 20 samurai, and 17 alch, although I have mastered bard.
How long have you been on HC: Im not 100% sure, I believe that this month I am supposed to get the Veteran title, so about a year.
Why do you want to join: I love to PvP on HeroCraft. It is one of my favorite parts of the server. The first paragraph, made me want to join. I know what it is like to be part of a town that is allies with everyone (cough cough XD cough cough) and it is honestly very annoying. I am excited to see a town that has actual good PvP'ers, and not any allies =3
Will you help with town projects: For sure
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes
Refferals: Umm... Two members from Oblivion (vlushy11 and trickshotwin) suggested that I either join them, or Solitude. (If that counts =P)

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
@pewpewpewlasers - I'll check into your application after school, it's currently 4am and I'll have to go to school soon. Too tired and lazy to look into your application right now.

Wait... isn't Solitude allies with Oblivion?
Yes, Solitude is basically Oblivion and Oblivion is basically Solitude. If one town goes to war, the other town will go to the same war. We have made up a Council to make things easier to organize between the two towns.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: PewPewPewLasers
Time zone: MDT
Classes: Right now I am 20 samurai, and 17 alch, although I have mastered bard.
How long have you been on HC: Im not 100% sure, I believe that this month I am supposed to get the Veteran title, so about a year.
Why do you want to join: I love to PvP on HeroCraft. It is one of my favorite parts of the server. The first paragraph, made me want to join. I know what it is like to be part of a town that is allies with everyone (cough cough XD cough cough) and it is honestly very annoying. I am excited to see a town that has actual good PvP'ers, and not any allies =3
Will you help with town projects: For sure
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes
Refferals: Umm... Two members from Oblivion (vlushy11 and trickshotwin) suggested that I either join them, or Solitude. (If that counts =P)
Welcome! You've been accepted into Solitude! Get with me in-game or join /ch slt whistle!
569__seal-of-approval.jpg

quickdix

Stone
Application
IGN: Quickdix
Time zone: Est (GMT-5)
Classes: (eg. warrior/crafter) Warrior/crafter
How long have you been on HC: 1 day.
Why do you want to join: My brother is in the Hamlet, and i've seen him play within it. It interests me, and i'd like to apart of future projects, ejc.
Will you help with town projects: Yes
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yep.
Referrals: WowPatrick

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Taxes are due TOMORROW! Make sure to pay them before Monday! You can pay me when I'm online by /money pay whiteninja1970 10 or if I'm offline, you can pay me with /money pay whiteninja1970 10 but you must provide a screenshot of your payment.

@quickdix - Welcome! You've been accepted into Solitude! Get with me in-game or do /ch solitude whistle.
569__seal-of-approval.jpg