• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] [LO] Land of the River [8] [Neutral]

Waterboy9

Stone
Application
IGN: (Da)Waterboy9
Time zone: Pacific Standard
What classes are you specializing into?: Samurai / Alchemist
Do you have or use Teamspeak?: Yup, Whenever I'm on Herocraft, I'm on Teamspeak. I've talked to almost everyone in the Akatsuki I think they all like me. Maybe just wishful thinking. ;P
How long have you been on HC?: 3 or 4 days lol I know Not that long but I really put my all into everything and do my best.
Why do you want to join?: I'm Already part of LO/Verstad, once I get all the essentials and have a safe haven I really enjoy pvp. Also You guys need me ;P But more importantly I need you guys. Plus I need to level and if you guys pvp hey free exp win win.
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them?: Verstad, I'm not really leaving I'm just going to another branch that needs me more as Verstad is getting lots of recruits. Hey It can't hurt to have a group that specializes in pvp for the whole kingdom.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Duh! Why yes I do.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing?: The encouraging of new players I seriously love helping as well as learning from others. Should be fun to learn from all the other pvpers to become better and in turn teach what I've learned to others.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun?: No way.
Tell us about yourself: Ask me on TS ;P. Well if you really want to know any more.
Tell us about your character, what is your backstory, your special ability, what the Akatsuki benefits from you joining and a screenshot of your skin: I am from a great line of ninja Pandas. We are as wise as the Toads though we are furrier. I have been shunned by my clan in the land of Ice I was excommunicated for my rather unusual ways of dealing with missions given to me, I would complete them without hesitation and feel no remorse, Regardless of the connection or bond I shared with the target. The elders of my clan felt this strange. I felt them being alive was strange and left the village engulfed in fire. There were no survivors. My lack of regret or remorse is my special ability. If I am given something to do It will be done as swiftly and smoothly as possible. The Akatsuki will be gaining a true terror The face of a Panda will be the last thing seen by the target Without Fail.
Referrals: EzMac2099, Jake332211, Oudaiesty, anyone else I missed sorry.

Application
Do you have or use Teamspeak?: Yup, Whenever I'm on Herocraft, I'm on Teamspeak. I've talked to almost everyone in the Akatsuki I think they all like me. Maybe just wishful thinking. ;P
How long have you been on HC?: 3 or 4 days lol I know Not that long but I really put my all into everything and do my best.
Why do you want to join?: I'm Already part of LO/Verstad, once I get all the essentials and have a safe haven I really enjoy pvp. Also You guys need me ;P But more importantly I need you guys. Plus I need to level and if you guys pvp hey free exp win win.
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them?: Verstad, I'm not really leaving I'm just going to another branch that needs me more as Verstad is getting lots of recruits. Hey It can't hurt to have a group that specializes in pvp for the whole kingdom.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing?: The encouraging of new players I seriously love helping as well as learning from others. Should be fun to learn from all the other pvpers to become better and in turn teach what I've learned to others.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun?: No way.
Tell us about yourself: Ask me on TS ;P. Well if you really want to know any more.
Tell us about your character, what is your backstory, your special ability, what the Akatsuki benefits from you joining and a screenshot of your skin: I am from a great line of ninja Pandas. We are as wise as the Toads though we are furrier. I have been shunned by my clan in the land of Ice I was excommunicated for my rather unusual ways of dealing with missions given to me, I would complete them without hesitation and feel no remorse, Regardless of the connection or bond I shared with the target. The elders of my clan felt this strange. I felt them being alive was strange and left the village engulfed in fire. There were no survivors. My lack of regret or remorse is my special ability. If I am given something to do It will be done as swiftly and smoothly as possible. The Akatsuki will be gaining a true terror The face of a Panda will be the last thing seen by the target Without Fail.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lol have fun man lol

Solidze

Legacy Supporter 6
Application

Best application ever, accepted, see myself or EzMac2099 in game to get setup for killing. I hope you spoke with Xargun about this, however we are a apart of LO, just the more "exciting" bunch.

Waterboy9

Stone
I didn't see him on, So when I get home from work today I will most likely see him and explain the situation. Thanks guys. :D

Solidze

Legacy Supporter 6
Akatsuki still looking for dedicated pvpers. Looking for players who are skilled, able to communicate, take constructive criticism and follow directions.

themeoff

Legacy Supporter 8
I may yet return guys not a whole lot of time for gaming work has picked up and I'm working on a relationship best of luck to you guys if I don't make it back by end of map

Burntwater

Iron
IGN: Burntwater
Time zone: UTC/GMT +10 hours
What classes are you specializing into?: Rogue and then Ninja
Do you have or use Teamspeak?: No sorry
How long have you been on HC?: 3-4 weeks
Why do you want to join?: So I can contribute to something instead of roaming around the wild :)
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them?: I have been in Vigil, I left cause it had not much activity and was getting lonely/boring
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes I do.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing?: Play nice. Its all just game, but its all about the game.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun?: not at all :)
Tell us about yourself: I am 16 in year 10, and when I leave high school I am going to University too become a medical student :)
Referrals: No one referred me

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Burntwater
Time zone: UTC/GMT +10 hours
What classes are you specializing into?: Rogue and then Ninja
Do you have or use Teamspeak?: No sorry
How long have you been on HC?: 3-4 weeks
Why do you want to join?: So I can contribute to something instead of roaming around the wild :)
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them?: I have been in Vigil, I left cause it had not much activity and was getting lonely/boring
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes I do.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing?: Play nice. Its all just game, but its all about the game.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun?: not at all :)
Tell us about yourself: I am 16 in year 10, and when I leave high school I am going to University too become a medical student :)
Referrals: No one referred me
EzMac2099