• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] [LO] Land of the River [8] [Neutral]

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
I remember when Naruto went Super Sayian 4 and hit Jellal right in the face with a Getsuga Tensho it was so epic :D

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Well... TheMrLief was posting in the Anime Suggestions thread... and I'm guessing one of his posts hopped over here and is endeavoring to take Land Of The River in a whole new direction... :D

Zneak

Stone
Application
IGN: Zneak
Time zone: I don't know.
What classes are you specializing into?: Im going to master Caster in a few days and then i will see what i will choose.
Do you have or use Teamspeak?: I have it and i will use/listen with it.
How long have you been on HC?: About a month.
Why do you want to join?: I am looking for a good town to join and this town sounds awesome.
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them?: none
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes sir.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing?:
"Respect the server rules, but more than that, respect the SPIRIT of the rules"
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun?: No, i have fun anyway.
Tell us about yourself: I'm a nice guy that likes pvp and getting tons of money haha.
Tell us about your character, what is your backstory, your special ability, what the Akatsuki benefits from you joining and a screenshot of your skin: I use my magical wand of pure awesomeness to stab people. :3
I don't have a screenshot of my skin but it looks like my avatar.
Referrals: none
Thanks ;)

IGN: yuxuanaoi
Time zone: +8 & +9( I move here and there frequently)
What classes are you specializing into?: Pyromancer.
Do you have or use Teamspeak?: Nope, but I can create one
How long have you been on HC?: More than a year.( I've played on the server about 1 or 2 years back)
Why do you want to join?: I am currently not in a town.
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them?: I was never in any town.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes I understand and agree to comply to all town rules.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing?: I find "Play with your team, not against it".
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun?: Nope. I find it capable of decreasing the chances of fights occuring within the town and with our allies.
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Japanese-Chinese asian student.
Tell us about your character, what is your backstory, your special ability, what the Akatsuki benefits from you joining and a screenshot of your skin: Born as a orphan, always stealing food to survive.
Special ability: Capable of Controlling Fire
I do not really have a suitable skin currently
Referrals: None

Solidze

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: yuxuanaoi
Time zone: +8 & +9( I move here and there frequently)
What classes are you specializing into?: Pyromancer.
Do you have or use Teamspeak?: Nope, but I can create one
How long have you been on HC?: More than a year.( I've played on the server about 1 or 2 years back)
Why do you want to join?: I am currently not in a town.
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them?: I was never in any town.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes I understand and agree to comply to all town rules.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing?: I find "Play with your team, not against it".
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun?: Nope. I find it capable of decreasing the chances of fights occuring within the town and with our allies.
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Japanese-Chinese asian student.
Tell us about your character, what is your backstory, your special ability, what the Akatsuki benefits from you joining and a screenshot of your skin: Born as a orphan, always stealing food to survive.
Special ability: Capable of Controlling Fire
I do not really have a suitable skin currently
Referrals: None

Application
IGN: Zneak
Time zone: I don't know.
What classes are you specializing into?: Im going to master Caster in a few days and then i will see what i will choose.
Do you have or use Teamspeak?: I have it and i will use/listen with it.
How long have you been on HC?: About a month.
Why do you want to join?: I am looking for a good town to join and this town sounds awesome.
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them?: none
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes sir.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing?:
"Respect the server rules, but more than that, respect the SPIRIT of the rules"
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun?: No, i have fun anyway.
Tell us about yourself: I'm a nice guy that likes pvp and getting tons of money haha.
Tell us about your character, what is your backstory, your special ability, what the Akatsuki benefits from you joining and a screenshot of your skin: I use my magical wand of pure awesomeness to stab people. :3
I don't have a screenshot of my skin but it looks like my avatar.
Referrals: none
Thanks ;)
Sorry that no one has gotten to you two yet, been very busy. We are always looking for more pvpers and since we lost the majority of our kingdom and 95% of our pvpers, we could use both of you. However I would like to see you two put a bit more effort into your applications. Instead of short sentences and one word responses, lets see some paragraphs, especially on your back-story and such.

We like in-depth story's like these two:
Joshtsai:
A decendant of Kabuto, Joshua studied the art of Jutsu, perfecting all aspects of it. He then went into the black art following in both Kabuto and Hidan the art of magic. Hiding among the merchants of Bastion, he is biding his time, perfecting his powers.
Frankydemon1996:
I am the battlemage, I use my ability's so imbue my sword with different type of sorcery's and power, at the age of 16 I turned into a blood sucking demon that now wants to devour my enemy's to grow stronger, my special ability is having no fear, fear is something weaklings have,I have lust.... Lust for blood. The Akatsuki will bring me more victims too feed on and I will be forever in dept for their kindness.

Solidze

Legacy Supporter 6
Land of the River is under new management now, to increase are ranks I will be less strict on our applications, but the rules still apply. However, I do hope the information will still be more than a word. We are a pvp town, if you are interested in pvping with an elite force, we are the best in LO. Once I gain access to this thread or re-create it I will update some information. Welcome EzMac2099 to SiC, and myself to Mayor. On this note, we are in need of a TiC....so apply, be active, be mature and be a pvp beast. We plan to stay small, so join before spots fill up.....and prove to us that you are Akatsuki worthy.