• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] [LO] Dawnstar - Recruiting

IGN | Cyberpsycosis
Age | 16
Time Zone | Est
Combat Level/Spec | 5 warrior
Crafting Level/Spec | 1 crafter
Mastered Specs | none
Previous Towns | none
Why do you want to join Dawnstar | Too play with my Cousin Aryios
Why would Dawnstar want you | I may be a noob right now but i adapt quickly
Anything else | I have 2 friends who might join who are friends with Aryios Im also pretty skilled in minecraft PvP
Referrals | Aryios

Tokingkush

Dirt
IGN | Tokingkush
Age | 16
Time Zone | Est
Combat Level/Spec | 5 Caster
Mastered Specs | none
Previous Towns | none
Why do you want to join Dawnstar | Too play with my Friend Aryios
Why would Dawnstar want you | I may be a noob right now but i adapt quickly
Anything else | I have a friend who might join who are friends with Aryios Im also pretty skilled in minecraft PvP
Referrals | Aryios

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
My bad i told him to do it. Trying to explain HC to 3 noobs is hard lol.

Tokingkush

Dirt
IGN | Tokingkush
Age | 16
Time Zone | Est
Combat Level/Spec | 5 Caster
Mastered Specs | none
Previous Towns | none
Why do you want to join Dawnstar | Too play with my Friend Aryios
Why would Dawnstar want you | I'm a serious and casual player I can help build aswell
Anything else | I'm skilled in minecraft PvP and I have a friend of mine that will join the town he is new to the server aswell.
Referrals | Aryios

rfgordan

ICE ICE ICE!
@Tokingkush accepted :) I don't think I'm going to be able to get on today. Either get with @Jonsoon or ill try to take care of it tomorrow. I'm on vacation right now so its going to be hard to get online a ton for about a month. After that I'm back in full force

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Already off the regions, I update the forum post every week or so. Will do when I get home from work tonight.

NaruChan

Dirt
IGN | Naruchan
Age | 18, 19 in September.
Time Zone | EST.
Combat Level/Spec | Level 2 Healer
Crafting Level/Spec | Level 1 Crafter
Mastered Specs | None.
Previous Towns | Haven't joined any other towns.
Why do you want to join Dawnstar | Seeing as how most of my friends are going into this town, I might as well join as well.
Why would Dawnstar want you | Healer. Any type of ores I get, or gold for example, I will sell for the profit of the City. I will be nice, and talk to other people in our city. Not to mention, Im quite good at Pvp.
Anything else | I'm new to the whole Hero Craft thing. I havent completly gotten everything under my arms just yet, But Im trying.
Referrals | Da_Burg, Aryios

pixel_ator

Wood
IGN |Pixel_ator
Age |23
Time Zone |CMT
Combat Level/Spec |Level 1 warrior
Crafting Level/Spec |Level 1 crafter
Mastered Specs |None
Previous Towns |none
Why do you want to join Dawnstar |I would like to join dawnstar because all my friends told me to join this town to play with them and theyre names are Aryios/Da_burg/Naruchan
Why would Dawnstar want you |Dawnstar would like me because i plan to play on this alot and become a very good player on the server.
Anything else |I would like it very much that you would accept me so i can play with my friends
Referrals |Da_burg Aryios Naruchan

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN |Pixel_ator
Age |23
Time Zone |CMT
Combat Level/Spec |Level 1 warrior
Crafting Level/Spec |Level 1 crafter
Mastered Specs |None
Previous Towns |none
Why do you want to join Dawnstar |I would like to join dawnstar because all my friends told me to join this town to play with them and theyre names are Aryios/Da_burg/Naruchan
Why would Dawnstar want you |Dawnstar would like me because i plan to play on this alot and become a very good player on the server.
Anything else |I would like it very much that you would accept me so i can play with my friends
Referrals |Da_burg Aryios Naruchan
Accepted, get with me in game

jearoh

Stone
IGN |jearoh
Age |13 (I like to think that I am more mature that other 13-year-olds out there).
Time Zone |I am in Eastern Canda, so EDT
Combat Level/Spec |Healer/1
Crafting Level/Spec |Crafter/14
Mastered Specs |None :L
Previous Towns |I forgot their names, It's been too long . Sorry about this.....T_T I think I joined 1, or 2.
Why do you want to join Dawnstar | I was searching through the forums, looking for a town to join, After passing a few pages, I decided that I would really like to join your town. It just looks like a pretty cool town to me.
Why would Dawnstar want you | People have said that I am a pretty good builder. I joined hundreds of different servers, and I am familiar with most the plugins, I did my research about the server, and I have been on other servers with the Heroes plugin. I have played minecraft for a while so I know many random useful bits of info that may be able to help. Lastly, I think that I am, overall, a like-able guy.
Anything else |I joined thee server a very long time ago, not sure when, maybe a year, or more. I forgot many things about the server, so you can treat me like somebody that just joined the server. I know some random bits bout the server though, and I'm a quick learner .:D Also, sorry about my weak level, but I can spend tons of time on the server, so I think I can get stronger. I hope I can join :D
Referrals |I found this town.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN |jearoh
Age |13 (I like to think that I am more mature that other 13-year-olds out there).
Time Zone |I am in Eastern Canda, so EDT
Combat Level/Spec |Healer/1
Crafting Level/Spec |Crafter/14
Mastered Specs |None :L
Previous Towns |I forgot their names, It's been too long . Sorry about this.....T_T I think I joined 1, or 2.
Why do you want to join Dawnstar | I was searching through the forums, looking for a town to join, After passing a few pages, I decided that I would really like to join your town. It just looks like a pretty cool town to me.
Why would Dawnstar want you | People have said that I am a pretty good builder. I joined hundreds of different servers, and I am familiar with most the plugins, I did my research about the server, and I have been on other servers with the Heroes plugin. I have played minecraft for a while so I know many random useful bits of info that may be able to help. Lastly, I think that I am, overall, a like-able guy.
Anything else |I joined thee server a very long time ago, not sure when, maybe a year, or more. I forgot many things about the server, so you can treat me like somebody that just joined the server. I know some random bits bout the server though, and I'm a quick learner .:D Also, sorry about my weak level, but I can spend tons of time on the server, so I think I can get stronger. I hope I can join :D
Referrals |I found this town.
Your application says you are 13 but your forum account says 19. Explain.