• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Halloween Town (12) [Neutral] {RECRUITING}

Malarb

ICE ICE ICE!
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Malarb
  2. How long have you played HC? I played when I first started on this server for 2 months, then stopped. Now I am playing again.
  3. How old are you? 16
  4. Why do you want to join Halloween Town? This is probably the coolest idea for a town ever, and I would like to join a town.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None
  6. What class are you? Warrior
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Warrior:I think Dragoon, Crafter: I think Alchemist
  8. How often are you active in game? I think I'm going to start playing this server again, so most likely a couple hours a day.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (We are currently NOT charging a tax, this will come at a later date and everyone will have a 2 week notice before it starts.)? Sure
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Sir Yes Sir
  11. Have you read our rules? Sir Yes Sir

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
@Malarb

The old HWT you see here has been remade into Imperium (Tiny.cc/Imperium)

This thread should be getting closed soon. A new one will be made by the new mayor once this has been deleted.

atvrider312

Glowstone
admin's leas delete this and notify me when you do so, this town was purchased by me from rumble and i have appointed dasoren as the new mayor, we need the form officially changed so that way we can start paying taxed :)