• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Ethereal [Neutral] - Not Recruiting

hoopla39

Stone
IGN: hoopla39
Age/Timezone: 16, eastern (USA)
Class/Profession (List your plans for classes if you have not specced):
How long have you played on Herocraft?: a few days :(
Previous Towns/Guilds?
-none
Do you have any history of rule breaking?
-no
Why do you want to join Ethereal (Building, PvP, etc)?:
-I want to join Ethreal because I really enjoy being a part of a town. I have been living alone for the time i've been playing HeroCraft and i really only have one friend in the game but he knows me in real life and he's already a part of a town. I would be more than happy to help build and fight to make this town bigger and better, and i'm pretty good at following orders :)
Do you agree and plan to comply with our rules?: yes
Are you able to use Teamspeak (No worries if not): yes
Additional information:
-I have been playing minecraft since alpha so I'm good at mining, exploring, and zombie slaying but in terms of skills and classes, im sort of new. i would love if i could get some help getting used to the flow of HeroCraft and im sure i could be of help in return.

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
IMPORTANT NOTICE
I've been very inactive on Herocraft lately and it's simply because I have been bored of the server. This feeling came at a pretty bad time since I just started up Ethereal but this is just a game and I'm not gonna go out of my own way just to run the town.
So unfortunately it looks like the town is going to die, I'm going to attempt to sell it but this means that ALL citizens must leave. I'm very sorry about this, I thought I wanted to run a town and all but I don't at the moment, maybe another time.
Unless you want your stuff left for the next owner or left to be stolen then please MOVE IT ALL ELSEWHERE.
I hope you all get this message, I can afford about 4 more weeks of taxes but in that time I am going to try and sell it, if I get a buyer I will immediately be giving them the regions. For the next week, I will keep the regions so that you all may leave but after that your items will not be safe there.
This does not mean I am leaving the server but I want to be a bit more laid-back in how I play it, so that I am able to log on whenever I want to and not have to worry about anything.
Thanks for all your help on the town everyone, once again I'm extremely sorry about what this has become.

If anyone is interested in buying it, I am selling it for 5,000c (Hamlets now cost 10,000c so this is half the cost).

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
IMPORTANT NOTICE
I've been very inactive on Herocraft lately and it's simply because I have been bored of the server. This feeling came at a pretty bad time since I just started up Ethereal but this is just a game and I'm not gonna go out of my own way just to run the town.
So unfortunately it looks like the town is going to die, I'm going to attempt to sell it but this means that ALL citizens must leave. I'm very sorry about this, I thought I wanted to run a town and all but I don't at the moment, maybe another time.
Unless you want your stuff left for the next owner or left to be stolen then please MOVE IT ALL ELSEWHERE.
I hope you all get this message, I can afford about 4 more weeks of taxes but in that time I am going to try and sell it, if I get a buyer I will immediately be giving them the regions. For the next week, I will keep the regions so that you all may leave but after that your items will not be safe there.
This does not mean I am leaving the server but I want to be a bit more laid-back in how I play it, so that I am able to log on whenever I want to and not have to worry about anything.
Thanks for all your help on the town everyone, once again I'm extremely sorry about what this has become.

If anyone is interested in buying it, I am selling it for 5,000c (Hamlets now cost 10,000c so this is half the cost).
I see yu around *cough* I want yo moneyz*

Valera

Diamond
This town is currently late on taxes due on Monday. If you have paid taxes, please send screenshot and note payment information on the first page in this thread. If taxes and late payment fees are not made by Friday, the region will be removed. tiny.cc/hctaxes

Also, if you are selling the town you have to ensure that 1.) the buyer is using this for a town and must provide 10 active citizen names 2.)this is not to be used as a personal region

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
This town is currently late on taxes due on Monday. If you have paid taxes, please send screenshot and note payment information on the first page in this thread. If taxes and late payment fees are not made by Friday, the region will be removed. tiny.cc/hctaxes

Also, if you are selling the town you have to ensure that 1.) the buyer is using this for a town and must provide 10 active citizen names 2.)this is not to be used as a personal region
Sorry, completely forgot what day it was. Just paid, sending screenshot now.

Also, will do.