• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Ethereal [6] [Evil] *RECRUITING*

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
ff9vdi.png
Town Name: Ethereal
Mayor: iTzDeXy
SiC: 96alex2463
Banker: Minimike96
Town Proctor: Kam744
The town is owned and controled by Xcution
We are a tight-knit group of players who have decided to make a town to further ourselves in herocraft, we hope to be successful in our enterprises and prosper as a town.
Member's
iTzDeXy - Mayor
96alex2463 - SiC
Minimike96 - Banker
Kam744
Tschomb78
lhatchy1​
Flyerminer
rlane2000
iloeman​
We are more than just a town, we are a team and as a team we like everyone in the town to be willing to spend time helping the town evolve, pay taxes (if needed), defend one-another, go on raids with each other and finally take care of the town and its members.
Members in Xcution will be requided to be a spec of atleast one base class, we will not accept un-speced people unless we really like you; We do not look for people who have just mastered or speced to a lot of different classes, that is only a small part of what we look for in new members, we judge people on how they have done their application and if we like them when we talk to them, then we will accept you and we hope to have a good team of friends running a town together.
Town Rules:
Follow all Herocraft rules.
No stealing from town members
Do not kill town members or allies.
Be polite and friendly in ALL chats not just public chats.
You are only allow members to 'Troll' people
Do NOT abuse people in any chats
Use common sense
NEVER leave doors open or allow non-member in the town
We are accepting new people to our group/town, if you think you have what it takes to join us on raids, bountys, random killings then apply below using the template provided:
Tag @Kam744
In-Game Name:
Age/Timezone:
Current Class/Profession:
How long have you been on HeroCraft?
Why do you want to join Xcution?
What can we expect from you once you are in?
Do you have skype AND teamspeak with a microphone?:
Any previous towns you've been in?
Have you ever been kicked/removed from a town? If so, which?
*Application handled by @Kam744
The town is found in a magical land of oceans and more water.
Town Taxes
*Screenshots of payments and who to found in the spoiler

Payment #1: 25th June 2012
Payment sent to @Lastivity HERE

Payment #2: 2nd July 2012

Payment #3: 9th July 2012

Payment #4: 16th July 2012

Payment #5: 23th July 2012

Payment #6: 30th July 2012
Payment sent to @[Admin]

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Wow really original... There has been a SkyForge in Zeal and in Sanctum, And LightForge is the direct continuation of those great towns.
EDIT And all three have been Good rather than Evil, I'd highly recomend a new name to avoid confusion.
@xexorian @Symbolite take a look

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I honestly don't think it matters much, to be fair it is just a name. The actual community is what matters, what they do, ect ect.

I wouldn't get Skyforge and Lightforge confused, to be honest. Maybe that is just me. I wouldn't need to talk about the previous map's Skyforge because, well, why would you need to? It is nothing more than a decorative area to a museum map now! :p

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
Wow really original... There has been a SkyForge in Zeal and in Sanctum, And LightForge is the direct continuation of those great towns.
EDIT And all three have been Good rather than Evil, I'd highly recomend a new name to avoid confusion.
@xexorian @Symbolite take a look

Does it really make that much of a difference?
I was not on either of those two worlds, I searched the name on the forum to check and nothing came up, we didnt even think of lightforge when we came up with it and finally we choose that name because our town is in the SKY and we FORGED it out the ground (thats the story of the town), so no we will not change the name unless told otherwise and if you dont like it then just dont think about it, no one is asking/telling you to join, look, talk or anything about this town so there is not need to go on a rant on our town application thread.

If you want to say anything more please PM me, I would like to keep this thread clean,
Thank you.

tschomb78

Stone
In-Game Name: tschomb78
Age/Timezone: 15, -5 gmt eastern
Current Class/Profession: Rogue/crafter. Then Thief (or ranger)
How long have you been on HeroCraft? Since august of 2011
Why do you want to join Xcution? I want to join a PvP community
What can we expect from you once you are in? An active, experienced minecrafter who can either burst down enemies as a thief, or track and kill enemies as a ranger.
Do you have skype AND teamspeak with a microphone?: Yes, yes, and yes. However when i'm at my dads I don't have a mic.
Any previous towns you've been in? District 101 (during zeal), and Dihara
Have you ever been kicked/removed from a town? If so, which? Not that I remember

Kam744

ICE ICE ICE!
In-Game Name: tschomb78
Age/Timezone: 15, -5 gmt eastern
Current Class/Profession: Rogue/crafter. Then Thief (or ranger)
How long have you been on HeroCraft? Since august of 2011
Why do you want to join Xcution? I want to join a PvP community
What can we expect from you once you are in? An active, experienced minecrafter who can either burst down enemies as a thief, or track and kill enemies as a ranger.
Do you have skype AND teamspeak with a microphone?: Yes, yes, and yes. However when i'm at my dads I don't have a mic.
Any previous towns you've been in? District 101 (during zeal), and Dihara
Have you ever been kicked/removed from a town? If so, which? Not that I remember
Accepted. Get with us in-game. We'll take you to the town.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
This gave me the idea to make a Newerth next map and make it official before the OG Newerth members gets region. Lmao that'd be so funny.