• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

{Hamlet}EnchantedHollow ~Evil~

coolcow92

Dirt
IGN :coolcow92
Location and Time Zone :eastern time I live in North Carolina
Previous Towns :none
Why you left the town:N/A
Tell us about yourself : I love to play minecraft I play every day . Herocraft is one of my favorite servers. Im pretty ok at pvp and I want to get better with the new classes and pvp in general
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join your town because you are a pvp town. I would like to get better at pvp and join a town so i can h
Referrals : nonw

Last edited:

Squid_bot

Legacy Supporter 4
@FrankyDemon1996 now thanks to you MY town is filled with prepubecent tweens!

Tween (demographic)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A tween is a person who is between the ages of 10 to 12 years old.[1] The term is often described in popular media as referring to a preadolescent (usually female) who is at the "in-between" stage in their development when they are considered "too old for toys, too young for boys".[2][3][4] However, the word is older than its present use as an advertising gimmick. The word tween dates at least back to the late 1930s when J.R.R. Tolkien used it to describe that age of irresponsibility afterteenage.[5]

GG wikipedia.

DJAlphaWolf

Legacy Supporter 6
Has this town deformed or has me Sadie squid whitayy dylan just been kicked
CanDoBlue went on a rampage and kicked everyone out of town. Not certain if he plans to return or not.

A lot of EH ended up moving to Drakenvale. EH as we know it is most likely dead now.

DJAlphaWolf

Legacy Supporter 6
EH's allies all just don't like eh now to be blunt
Well this kind of erratic behavior lead me to void our alliance between Mith and EH. Dunno what Indar or other allies plan to do.

I don't think there's any rational explanation for all that went down. From what I understand, everyone got kicked and items got looted. I'm not gonna support a town like that.

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
CanDoBlue went on a rampage and kicked everyone out of town. Not certain if he plans to return or not.

A lot of EH ended up moving to Drakenvale. EH as we know it is most likely dead now.
As far as i know last night, me jup traz franky and alchemist went to DV, and i believe michael joined DV (dont know if he was in EH previously)