• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

{Hamlet}EnchantedHollow ~Evil~

NATOT

Stone
IGN : NATOT
Location and Time Zone : Chicago - CST
Previous Towns : None
Why you left the town: N/A
Tell us about yourself : Not really a front line kinda guy, I prefer to stick to behind the scenes. I plan on being a Cleric.
Why do you want to join us?: No special reason, I just want a place to return and contribute to.
Referrals : Some guy said he liked my sense of humor and suggested I join, I didn't grab his name.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN : NATOT
Location and Time Zone : Chicago - CST
Why you left the town: N/A
Tell us about yourself : Not really a front line kinda guy, I prefer to stick to behind the scenes. I plan on being a Cleric.
Why do you want to join us?: No special reason, I just want a place to return and contribute to.
Referrals : Some guy said he liked my sense of humor and suggested I join, I didn't grab his name.
Accepted Message me In game or @FrankyDemon1996, @Air_Restraint , @Trazil @CanDoBlue

Xhazed

Portal
ooo a cleric :eek:
Accepted pls contact me xMjay Just_noob or your mother to be put in trial for 1 week, if u master the 360 noscope ladder stall by then you will be put in the yy fakie state and maybe even get to the jump out of the map state

xMJay

Portal
Accepted pls contact me xMjay Just_noob or your mother to be put in trial for 1 week, if u master the 360 noscope ladder stall by then you will be put in the yy fakie state and maybe even get to the jump out of the map state
xhazed we need u we are fighting 2v9

IGN : Shadow23114

Location and Time Zone : Arizona, USA -07:00 Arizona/Mountain standard time
Previous Towns : None, I just wander
Why you left the town: NA
Tell us about yourself : I'm just someone who likes to wander and do jobs for people. I recently came back from a long hiatus of the server and am looking to get back into the swing of things and develop my levels and gear once more.
Why do you want to join us?: Because FrankyDemon1996 hired me as a work in builder.
Referrals : FrankyDemon1996

Avoir

Obsidian
IGN : Shadow23114
Location and Time Zone : Arizona, USA -07:00 Arizona/Mountain standard time
Previous Towns : None, I just wander
Why you left the town: NA
Tell us about yourself : I'm just someone who likes to wander and do jobs for people. I recently came back from a long hiatus of the server and am looking to get back into the swing of things and develop my levels and gear once more.
Why do you want to join us?: Because FrankyDemon1996 hired me as a work in builder.
Referrals : FrankyDemon1996
Welcome to EH I will invite you when you're on, or feel free to ask any one managers to invite you

ForgWorm

Stone
IGN : ForgWorm
Location and Time Zone : Jakarta, GMT 7+
Previous Towns : none
Why you left the town: -
Tell us about yourself : I am an active player looking to learn and help others. I am very friendly and I'm still new to this server, so please bare with me. I will do my best to help the town grow and protect its citizen. I'm about to graduate high school and head off to college. Looking forward to be a wizard :p
Why do you want to join us?: Simply because your town name is awesome, and it seems friendly and active.
Referrals : Trazil

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN : ForgWorm
Location and Time Zone : Jakarta, GMT 7+
Previous Towns : none
Why you left the town: -
Tell us about yourself : I am an active player looking to learn and help others. I am very friendly and I'm still new to this server, so please bare with me. I will do my best to help the town grow and protect its citizen. I'm about to graduate high school and head off to college. Looking forward to be a wizard :p
Why do you want to join us?: Simply because your town name is awesome, and it seems friendly and active.
Referrals : Trazil
ACCEPTED GET WITH ME OR ANOTHER MANAGER IN GAME

IGN :NineTailedFiend
Location and Time Zone :Croatia, GMT +1
Why you left the town: /
Tell us about yourself : Um, i want to have fun playing this server, also with my friends that play with me :) Im pretty active player so ill be online alot, atm Necromancer 30 and crafter 3
Why do you want to join us?: I want to help you raid any town you want me to, i will hlep defending your town and help you in any other way :) wanna have fun aswell!!
Referrals : CardBoardKing, Broz123

Ivanzp

Dirt
IGN :Ivanizp
Tell us about yourself : Um, i want to have fun playing this server, also with my friends that play with me :) Im pretty active player so ill be online alot, atm Dragoon 30 and crafter 5 and am really good at pvp
Why do you want to join us?: I want to help you raid any town you want me to, i will help defending your town and help you in any other way :) wanna have fun aswel,and am really good at pvp + im good at building

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN :Ivanizp
Tell us about yourself : Um, i want to have fun playing this server, also with my friends that play with me :) Im pretty active player so ill be online alot, atm Dragoon 30 and crafter 5 and am really good at pvp
Why do you want to join us?: I want to help you raid any town you want me to, i will help defending your town and help you in any other way :) wanna have fun aswel,and am really good at pvp + im good at building
IGN :NineTailedFiend
Tell us about yourself : Um, i want to have fun playing this server, also with my friends that play with me :) Im pretty active player so ill be online alot, atm Necromancer 30 and crafter 3
Why do you want to join us?: I want to help you raid any town you want me to, i will hlep defending your town and help you in any other way :) wanna have fun aswell!!
ACCEPTED