• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] EmberHollow [Neutral] {9}

mittens321

Iron
What did the town ppl say pandaman? They probably said no I'm guessing. All I want to do Is get in a town that does a lot of pvp and raids which I think emberhollow does. I've Watched some of the videos.Also, if drew was in the same town as me, he is right next to me playing the same game so if something went wrong, he could tell me. It would be better because he is goin wizard and he can take me and some town mates with him to raid and I'm a decent pvper and kind of a tank which would help if I'm with drew22222. Atm, I'm in a temporally town just to let u know.Spikeslol was ok if I joined the town. I talked to him and pvped him.

Michi0111

Dirt
IGN: Michi0111
Do you have teamspeak and a working mic: yes and yes
Spec/Profression: rogue/crafter(now, but want to be miner)
Additional Info:16 years old,i want to join your town because a friend of me is there=)

mittens321

Iron
IGN:
Do you have teamspeak and a working mic: yes and yes
Spec/Profression: rogue/crafter(now, but want to be miner)
Additional Info:16 years old,i want to join your town because a friend of me is there=)
Same. :) but i dont have the same ign and spec/profession

mittens321

Iron
IGN: Drew22222
Do you have teamspeak and a working mic: I have teamspeak and a working mic
Spec/Profression: 60 beguiler/ 60 wizard/60 smith
Additional Info: I was looking for a town that has good pvpers and that has a good amount of people in it. Also I could contribute to that because im a good pvper but im not a very good builder :/
I'm as good as u are at pvp but I prob can't beat u bec I hate facing wizards and u are one.I want to go raiding with my brother. :(

Do you have teamspeak and a working mic: Yes and Mic is workable with, but not as good.
Spec/Profression: 35 Disciple / 48 Engineer
Additional Info: Bfittipaldi referred the town to me and since Bfitti said it's a PvP town, I really want to get into PvP.

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Shadownub
Do you have teamspeak and a working mic: Nope
Spec/Profression: Unspec'd, Crafter 5
Additional Info: I am your father.