• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] EmberHollow [Neutral] {9}

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: Bfittipaldi
Do you have teamspeak and a working mic: I have a teamspeak, although my mic is really crappy.
Mastered Class: Beguiler Cleric Wizard Dragoon Dreadknight
Additional Info: I have a few friends in this town and im decent at pvp. Multis told me you guys like to pvp and i would love to be apart of that.

Bfittipaldi Welcome to the Freepers I'll add you to my list of skins I need to do and right now we can't really house you due to the town not being built however it won't be much longer.

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: Pancakeheroxii
TS and Mic: YES I DEW BOTH.
Additional info: Wer told me to make the appy so i made the appy. See yall later. BTW I am a manager of mineris currently so ya can trust meh.
phantomwarriora be my cousin.
I am going to hold off on this one until we can get you a place to live.

dils1

Legacy Supporter 7
thanks for putting me on the list :( ill just ban you from the ts real quick and become principal >: O

MrFly007

Portal
IGN: MrFly007
Do you have teamspeak and a working mic: Yes TS, no mic tho, its broken, Ill have on in like a weeks time
Spec/Profression: Dragoon - Smith
Additional Info: I enjoy to pvp when I can, I have been in your allied town Mineris with a bunch of you and know how you like things done. I am mature and can donate alot to the town by mining and other activities.

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: MrFly007
Do you have teamspeak and a working mic: Yes TS, no mic tho, its broken, Ill have on in like a weeks time
Spec/Profression: Dragoon - Smith
Additional Info: I enjoy to pvp when I can, I have been in your allied town Mineris with a bunch of you and know how you like things done. I am mature and can donate alot to the town by mining and other activities.
Accepted! Welcome to EmberHollow and you should probably get a mic ASAP

ReedME

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: ReedME
Do you have teamspeak and a working mic: Oath.
Spec/Profression: Engineer/Necromancer - There was an error with my file so I'm level 1 for both of those
Additional Info: Been away for a bit, but I'm a server vet/regular. Keen to get back into it. I was there for the start of mineris!

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: ReedME
Do you have teamspeak and a working mic: Oath.
Spec/Profression: Engineer/Necromancer - There was an error with my file so I'm level 1 for both of those
Additional Info: Been away for a bit, but I'm a server vet/regular. Keen to get back into it. I was there for the start of mineris!

Accepted! Welcome to EmberHollow

=========================
IGN: Kumpass_Gamer126
Do you have teamspeak and a working mic: Both, but i wont be able to be on ts at all times when im on.
Spec/Profression: 65 Dragoon / 60 smith
Additional Info: Pampita recommended me. I enjoy pvping and will help the town out in any way i can.

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
=========================
IGN: Kumpass_Gamer126
Do you have teamspeak and a working mic: Both, but i wont be able to be on ts at all times when im on.
Spec/Profression: 65 Dragoon / 60 smith
Additional Info: Pampita recommended me. I enjoy pvping and will help the town out in any way i can.

Accepted! Welcome to Emberhollow

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: judgedread540
Do you have teamspeak and a working mic: jaja
Spec/Profression: all of dem? (Mastered to 60 atm) Pyro, Necro, Runeblade, Sammy, Beguiler, Goon, Wizard, Smith, enchanter, miner
Additional Info: Was in mineris, in NW atm. Will leave if accepted. Planning on playing again sometime soon, just need to find a way to get moneys again.
oh yea and tell Multis_Revenge12 that hes gay

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: judgedread540
Do you have teamspeak and a working mic: jaja
Spec/Profression: all of dem? (Mastered to 60 atm) Pyro, Necro, Runeblade, Sammy, Beguiler, Goon, Wizard, Smith, enchanter, miner
Additional Info: Was in mineris, in NW atm. Will leave if accepted. Planning on playing again sometime soon, just need to find a way to get moneys again.
oh yea and tell Multis_Revenge12 that hes gay

Accepted! Welcome to Emberhollow.

Xhazed

Portal
IGN: cameronduke98

TS and MIC: yes and yes

mastered classes: ninja, alchemist warrior rogue crafter.
additional info: like to pvp and friendly :)