• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

-=|-|Hamlet|-|Eclipse||Evil|-|=-

Acars

ICE ICE ICE!
25utf6b.jpg
(Made By NuclearCouch)​
Eclipse
We Come From A "Unusual" Region, We Are Eclipse, From The Dark SIde Of The Moon.
We Fight In The Darkness, Weather Gloomy, Nor Light. We Are Eclipse, And We Sure As Hell Fight.
Hi, I am the Mayor of our town called Eclipse. We are a somewhat new town but we've learned the ropes. We are currently recruiting and need numbers. We have a Teamspeak 3 server for all of our members. Message us for the Ip after you are accepted. We have very simple rules for our town.

Rules:

Stealing: If you are caught stealing from anyone inside Eclipse, you will have everything confiscated, kicked from the town, removed from our region immediately, and reported for stealing from your town.

Raiding: Before raiding please make sure to make sure were NOT FRIENDLY with the person(s) that your raiding.

Taxes: You need to pay Mayor Acars 20c once a week on Mondays. If you do not pay taxes, you will be removed from the region and an extra 5c will be charged every week that it is not payed. [This will be enforced in the future and is not yet in order]

Banking: We will buy all gold ingots from you for 8-8.5c each.

Mining: Do not mine within 150 blocks of the town.

Fighting: Do not fight with any of our other members and never disrespect anyone in the council. Punishment for the first time is being removed from the region for one day and if it continues 3 to 4 times you will be kicked out of the town.

Town Name: Eclipse
Mayor: Acars
Sic: Nuclearcouch
Banker: Falker57
General Of The Army:
Banker: Wildarm5
Misc Info: We are a neutral town and provide for all of our citizens very well

Council:
NuclearCouch
mrchucklez
tkrall2
wildarm5
Deadmouse7
Town Members:
  1. Acars
  2. NuclearCouch
  3. Fasm1234
  4. Mrchucklez
  5. Falker57
  6. The_Player_189
  7. Wildarm5
  8. cschris54321
  9. tkrall2
  10. Deadmouse7
  11. Kaikin
  12. Egozzz
  13. Adioshoes78
Commonly brought up topics:

Housing: Each member of the town will be offered a 10 by 10 plot in the city. Eventually we may have to make an undercity at which everyone would have to be involved and help throw a pitch in. You may only have a plot 10 up and 5 down. You will have a chance to upgrade the size later on for 10 more up for 800 or 10 down for 500 and each expansion will cost 200+ every time. If this is your first time joinning eclipse please as a mayor or sic for a Free plot.

Building: You should ask before you start randomly building inside the town because we are trying to keep everything organized and are devoting certain areas for certain developments and don't want to have to destroy something you worked hard on. If you would like to build inside of a region other than your plot ASK THE MAYOR

Tax Payment Info: Tax will be payed by Acars every Monday

Non Aggression Pacts: NONE

To Apply, reply with everything in this template filled out:
Code:
IGN:
Profession and Level:
Former Towns?:
How long have you been on the server:
Who told you about Eclipse?:
Why do you want to join?:
How can you help our town?:

Taxes​
Payment #1: Week of 5/8
Paid: @Lastivity

Payment #2: Week of 5/13
Paid: @Lastivity

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
This town is so complicated for me... My guild is enemies with you, my allies are all enemies, yet I'm friends with alot of Eclipse people personally.

Acars

ICE ICE ICE!
haha. I guess its just how these towns work. I'd rather not have so many allies but hey what ever. I personally like Lf and i wouldnt see why i wouldn't.
Nice Church by the way I stalked you while you made it...:oops:

Valera

Diamond
This town is currently late on taxes due on Monday. If you have paid taxes, please send screenshot and note payment information on the first page in this thread. If taxes and late payment fees are not made by Friday, the region will be removed. tiny.cc/hctaxes

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Just a tip, the process would be quicker if a different admin was tagged, lastivity is on vacation or something.