• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] CelestialCitadel [Good] ---> Recruiting!

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
  • IGN: alexthegr23
  • Secret Key: Storms
  • Primary Class/Level: Paladin/11
  • Profession/Level: Crafter/15
  • How long have you been on HC?: about 2-3 days when this application was posted.
  • How often do you play on HC?: Enough to be considered active.
  • What towns have you been in previously?: None on this server.
  • Why do you want to join: To seek shelter from the harsh raiders and bands of evil that cross my path.
  • What can you contribute towards the town: A large work force of Pilgrims who also seek shelter.
  • Any other info you would like to share?: Yes. I will explain my situation at the end of this application.
  • How active will you be: As active as I am able to be.
  • What timezone are you in? Eastern.
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules?: To the fullest of my abilities.
Hello! As I have stated before, my name is alexthegr23. I am part of a fairly large group of "pilgrims" who are in dire need of a secure place to be able to grow and prosper, outside of the grasp of outlaws and raiders who plague the wilds of this server. The group I am with is composed of a hefty number of players (ranging 14-18 in numbers) who are migrating from a older server who could no longer suit or needs. I call our group pilgrims because we do not seek a permanent home, we desire to found our own township. I am willing to have each of my members post on this application forum if I get word that y'all are still fairly active and if y'all are able to provide protection and housing for a sudden increase in population. We are willing to bunk in houses and pay individual taxes. If you need any other information about my group that I may have failed to mention, let me know through here or message me in game.

I would love to have you and your friends, and I definately understand the need and desire to make your own town. Contact me in game so I can invite you and your friends. =)

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
  • IGN: ziggy2007we
  • Primary Class/Level: Healer/19
  • Profession/Level: Crafter/17
  • How long have you been on HC?: About a week.
  • How often do you play on HC?: Everyday about 2/3 hours.
  • What towns have you been in previously? None
  • Why do you want to join: I want to have my stuff protected and make new friends :D
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I can give materials and/or money to the town and be helpful and friendly.
  • Any other info you would like to share? I am friendly and like to build and mine.
  • How active will you be: I will be on everyday.
  • What timezone are you in? American Central Time (7:26 Now).
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? Yes, I do.

accepted! I will see you in game for an invite! =)

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
  • IGN: Mamama205
  • Primary Class/Level: Caster Level 6
  • Profession/Level: Crafter Level 6
  • How long have you been on HC?: 1 day
  • How often do you play on HC?: I have been on HC since i started, which was about 4 hours ago, and I will probably play it a lot more.
  • Why do you want to join: I need a town and a home
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I am a good builder/ PVPer, I am also very good with redstone.
  • Any other info you would like to share? Nope
  • How active will you be: Very active (5 hours+ a day)
  • What timezone are you in? Central timezone
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? Yes

Accepted! Contact an officer in game for an invite! =)

mikypop

Dirt
~*~Application~*~
  • IGN: mikypop
  • Primary Class/Level: Rogue level 18, soon will be ninja
  • Profession/Level: Farmer level 8
  • How long have you been on HC?: About 2 weeks
  • How often do you play on HC?: Pretty much every day
  • Why do you want to join: I would like my stuff to be protected since i always get raided, so a town is perfect
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I am a farmer, and would love to build a huge farm to level up
  • Any other info you would like to share? I had minecraft for about 3 or 4 years and i loved the hero plugin, and i just found this server that has this plugin :p
  • How active will you be: I will usually be on at least once a day, it is summer right now so i have lots of free time
  • What timezone are you in? Central time -6

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
~*~Application~*~
  • IGN: mikypop
  • Primary Class/Level: Rogue level 18, soon will be ninja
  • Profession/Level: Farmer level 8
  • How long have you been on HC?: About 2 weeks
  • How often do you play on HC?: Pretty much every day
  • Why do you want to join: I would like my stuff to be protected since i always get raided, so a town is perfect
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I am a farmer, and would love to build a huge farm to level up
  • Any other info you would like to share? I had minecraft for about 3 or 4 years and i loved the hero plugin, and i just found this server that has this plugin :p
  • How active will you be: I will usually be on at least once a day, it is summer right now so i have lots of free time
  • What timezone are you in? Central time -6

Wonderful!

Happy to have you join us as well! contact me ingame for an invite!

• IGN: greenbomb31
  • Primary Class/Level:Caster LVL 20 About to upgrade
  • Profession/Level: Crafter LVL 20 I need more money to lvl up
  • How long have you been on HC?: About 1 week
  • How often do you play on HC?: Everyday
  • Why do you want to join: Becuase i wanna be in a safe area because i always lsoe my stuff
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I Can do what ever is needed to be done
  • Any other info you would like to share? I like toitles
  • How active will you be:about 5 hours everyday
  • What timezone are you in? American Central Time

TheBrute2001

Legacy Supporter 5
  • IGN: greenbomb31
  • Primary Class/Level:Caster LVL 20 About to upgrade
  • Profession/Level: Crafter LVL 20 I need more money to lvl up
  • How long have you been on HC?: About 1 week
  • How often do you play on HC?: Everyday
  • Why do you want to join: Becuase i wanna be in a safe area because i always lsoe my stuff
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I Can do what ever is needed to be done
  • Any other info you would like to share? I like toitles
  • How active will you be:about 5 hours everyday
  • What timezone are you in? American Central Time

Accepted!

Please contact ShadowRavynn ingame to get set-up.

(P.S. I too enjoy a good ol' toitle)

• IGN: killindacreeperz
  • Primary Class/Level: Healer/6 and growing
  • Profession/Level: Crafter/10 and growing
  • How long have you been on HC?: IDK 2 days
  • Why do you want to join: I want to have my stuff protected and i also wanna not die thats nice too.
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I can give materials and/or money to the town and be helpful and friendly, i also am a pro comedian so i can make people laugh some times.
  • Any other info you would like to share? Mikypop is my besty, Ziggy is kewl too, Danny is mikys brother and he like turtles, Greenbomb creeps on me, And miner is black, i am also black asain and a lot of races, A LIKE TO EAT TOES AS WELL
  • What timezone are you in? EASTERN ALL DA WAY Time (1:11 Now).
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? Yes, I do, Scouts honor, #yoloswag

TheBrute2001

Legacy Supporter 5
  • IGN: killindacreeperz
  • Primary Class/Level: Healer/6 and growing
  • Profession/Level: Crafter/10 and growing
  • How long have you been on HC?: IDK 2 days
  • Why do you want to join: I want to have my stuff protected and i also wanna not die thats nice too.
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I can give materials and/or money to the town and be helpful and friendly, i also am a pro comedian so i can make people laugh some times.
  • Any other info you would like to share? Mikypop is my besty, Ziggy is kewl too, Danny is mikys brother and he like turtles, Greenbomb creeps on me, And miner is black, i am also black asain and a lot of races, A LIKE TO EAT TOES AS WELL
  • What timezone are you in? EASTERN ALL DA WAY Time (1:11 Now).
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? Yes, I do, Scouts honor, #yoloswag

Welllllll...
Your toe fetish kind of creeps me out. So I am sorry but...

Accepted! Contact ShadowRavynn in game to get set-up!

IGN: Dafefman

Secret Key: Storms

Primary Class/ Level: Rogue (1)

Profession/ Level: Crafter (1)

How long have you been on HC?: First day

How often do you play on HC?: Everyday/ will continue to

Previous Towns: None

Why do you want to join: Want to improve quickly and this town looked nice

What can you contribute?: On last server I was head of largest assassin organization that has lasted since the first of six maps. The server has gone PvE and towny with so many protections it had become almost impossible. I plan to do something of the same thing here, only on a much smaller scale. So once I have good gear and have mastered class and spec I will be able to bring in more money and other items looted from other players. Also good in raids.

Other information?: I enjoy raiding towns and fortresses very much.

How active will you be?: On almost everyday to everyday

Timezone: US EST

Do you agree to town rules?: Yes

TheBrute2001

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: Dafefman

Secret Key: Storms

Primary Class/ Level: Rogue (1)

Profession/ Level: Crafter (1)

How long have you been on HC?: First day

How often do you play on HC?: Everyday/ will continue to

Previous Towns: None

Why do you want to join: Want to improve quickly and this town looked nice

What can you contribute?: On last server I was head of largest assassin organization that has lasted since the first of six maps. The server has gone PvE and towny with so many protections it had become almost impossible. I plan to do something of the same thing here, only on a much smaller scale. So once I have good gear and have mastered class and spec I will be able to bring in more money and other items looted from other players. Also good in raids.

Other information?: I enjoy raiding towns and fortresses very much.

How active will you be?: On almost everyday to everyday

Timezone: US EST

Do you agree to town rules?: Yes

Accepted!

But do keep in mind that this town, along with the neighboring towns are good. Make sure you don't get bloodhungry and start attacking innocent who are like you are now, just trying to get their feet on the ground.

Rypod9999

TNT

~*~Town Rules~*~
  • DO NOT open chests or enter houses that are not yours (without permission).
  • Do NOT trash the town bank with personal items. Only things that we actually need! We have signs in our town hall listing what we need still for the town. Or you can ask an Officer.
  • Obey all Council requests and demands, we're here to help you!
  • Cover chests and doors with dirt blocks.
  • Don't ask for Council / Veteran positions.
  • Be smart. Use common sense and logical reasoning.
  • Report any problems or concerns to council members. They'll be glad to help with anything you need.
~*~Taxes & Activity~*~

• We require town taxes of 20c per week (first week free), due on Sundays, be paid to help with Weekly Taxes & cost of running the town.
  • Donations to the town bank to help out with Town Taxes are always appreciated. We are also working towards a Kingdom, so any help will be appreciated.
  • If you can't earn coin, you can always mine, and sell gold at spawn. You can also vote at HC.TO/VOTE
  • Unexplained inactivity for one week results in loss of plot and transfer of all items to the Treasury to help pay for Taxes and Town Upgrades.
  • Unexplained inactivity or taxes not paid for two weeks results in loss of membership to town and all items left in town donated to the Treasury to help pay for Taxes and Town Upgrades.
~*~Allies~*~
The Order of the Sun (OS) (We are now a Sat Town of OS
Oakenshire
~*~Enemies ~*~
Umbra
Ember Hollow / Freepers
~*~Application~*~
Use proper English.
  • IGN: Rypod
  • Secret Key: Storm
  • Primary Class/Level: Warrior/18
  • Profession/Level: Crafter/15
  • How long have you been on HC?: 1 week
  • How often do you play on HC?: Every day
  • Why do you want to join: I always get stole from in the Wilderness and i really want a safe place to live and keep my items safe.
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I can defend the town well and be helpful and kind.
  • Any other info you would like to share? I like to make fancy and creative houses.
  • How active will you be: I will be on most likely every day.
  • What timezone are you in? American Central
Thank you for your interest in Celestial Citadel.

Have no worries, I have a sense of right and wrong. It is doubtful that anyone would want a total newbie to be taken out or robbed. And I will keep recreation time to enemy towns ;)

• IGN: snifferdog2
  • Primary Class/Level: Rogue/8
  • Profession/Level: Merchant/8
  • How often do you play on HC?: everyday
  • Why do you want to join: I want to take part in a community and have a safe place to live.
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I can pay rent on time, as well as participate in battles (if we have any). Also if their are any new players I can help them with simple commands such as how to choose a profession.
  • Any other info you would like to share? I am friends ziggy2007we, killindacreeperz, and mikypop. Also because I am a merchant I can help setup a town shop and make extra donations from my shop profits.
  • How active will you be: I usually play everyday for a few hours.
  • What timezone are you in? central

PwnageDude10

Legacy Supporter 3
  • IGN: PwnageDude10
  • Primary Class/Level: Wizard, 65
  • Profession/Level: Farmer 15
  • How long have you been on HC?: 4 months
  • How often do you play on HC?: As often as I can, usually every day couple of hours.
  • What towns have you been in previously? OS, Wyntervale, FairMount, Altum
  • Why do you want to join: Large and Active community
  • What can you contribute towards the town: Help level and train all players and help show new players around.
  • Any other info you would like to share? I love to be in an active community, and love to play with others.
  • How active will you be: Daily unless I notify otherwise.
  • What timezone are you in? Central for the summer then back to Arizona, so Mountain and Pacific.
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? Yes I do.

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
  • IGN: PwnageDude10
  • Primary Class/Level: Wizard, 65
  • Profession/Level: Farmer 15
  • How long have you been on HC?: 4 months
  • How often do you play on HC?: As often as I can, usually every day couple of hours.
  • What towns have you been in previously? OS, Wyntervale, FairMount, Altum
  • Why do you want to join: Large and Active community
  • What can you contribute towards the town: Help level and train all players and help show new players around.
  • Any other info you would like to share? I love to be in an active community, and love to play with others.
  • How active will you be: Daily unless I notify otherwise.
  • What timezone are you in? Central for the summer then back to Arizona, so Mountain and Pacific.
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? Yes I do.
accepted! where are youuuuuu

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
  • IGN: snifferdog2
  • Primary Class/Level: Rogue/8
  • Profession/Level: Merchant/8
  • How often do you play on HC?: everyday
  • Why do you want to join: I want to take part in a community and have a safe place to live.
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I can pay rent on time, as well as participate in battles (if we have any). Also if their are any new players I can help them with simple commands such as how to choose a profession.
  • Any other info you would like to share? I am friends ziggy2007we, killindacreeperz, and mikypop. Also because I am a merchant I can help setup a town shop and make extra donations from my shop profits.
  • How active will you be: I usually play everyday for a few hours.
  • What timezone are you in? central

accepted, contact a town officer for an invite!