• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet]Camelot{NOT RECRUITING}

Ropsux

TNT
I haven't been on herocraft in about a month. I need also break and might start playing again later, but right now I don't have time and desire to play Herocraft.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I haven't been on herocraft in about a month. I need also break and might start playing again later, but right now I don't have time and desire to play Herocraft.
I'll make sure your stuff is safe.

Name: HUGE_FAILER (immature and i hate the name, but i don't feel like buying a new account)

Minecraft Exp: Started right after alpha, like 1.3.2

Herocraft Exp: Been playing for one day and i already know all the commands and bindings because i have experienced hero servers before.

Spec or intended spec: I'm Rogue and when i reach level 20 i will probably go ranger and i will go enchanter when i reach lv 20 in crafting.

Current level: 10 (i have played for one day and i will rise a lot)

What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) I like to be stealthy and snipe people with a OP bow. And when they get close i use my magical skills to kill them :p

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I have played Minecraft for 3 years i have played on hero servers before so i know how to do, and this server is much easier because you earn a lot more xp then the other one i played on.

Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) I never had a city, this is my first application.

If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Negative.

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes sir.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Of course.

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Always.

Special Code(not the whitelist code, but the camelot special code): E-clips sux.-

Do you wish a plot in the castle, or outside?I want to be on the outside, but when i start geting a lot of cash i can move inside. I'm planning on reaching highest level and make a name.

Cheers

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Name: HUGE_FAILER (immature and i hate the name, but i don't feel like buying a new account)

Minecraft Exp: Started right after alpha, like 1.3.2

Herocraft Exp: Been playing for one day and i already know all the commands and bindings because i have experienced hero servers before.

Spec or intended spec: I'm Rogue and when i reach level 20 i will probably go ranger and i will go enchanter when i reach lv 20 in crafting.

Current level: 10 (i have played for one day and i will rise a lot)

What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) I like to be stealthy and snipe people with a OP bow. And when they get close i use my magical skills to kill them :p

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I have played Minecraft for 3 years i have played on hero servers before so i know how to do, and this server is much easier because you earn a lot more xp then the other one i played on.

Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) I never had a city, this is my first application.

If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Negative.

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes sir.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Of course.

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Always.

Special Code(not the whitelist code, but the camelot special code): E-clips sux.-

Do you wish a plot in the castle, or outside?I want to be on the outside, but when i start geting a lot of cash i can move inside. I'm planning on reaching highest level and make a name.

Cheers
After over one and a half year of Camelot/Canterlot, we are now disbanding at last. I've personally lead Camelot in Zeal and Canterlot in Dragon while being SiC in Bastion and i'm really burnt out from management. EvilThor is leaving HC to focus more time on his and Outern's very popular norwegian Youtube channel (140K views and 600 subs now, congrats EvilThor and Outern ). They have also re-created the original server that we played on before HC and EvilThor and Outern are both busy managing that server. I will be around on HC, so don't worry friends. I'm not very active, but I'll be around. If someone wants to keep the Camelot legacy going, contact me trough PM or In Game.

We have enough bank-money for the tuesday after next tuesday, then there will be 1 week of missing payments before our regions are purged. So if you live in Camelot, get your stuff out sometime the next 2-3 weeks. I've not found a place to live yet, but if there is a place where people don't despice me yet, i'll gladly join.

Ropsux NamelessFreak Jasquan (Not sure if you're still a member or not, but tagging you anyway) Johnbaur (Not sure if you're still in town, but tagging you anyway)

This means that we are NOT recruiting anymore.
EvilThor - May wanna edit the OP, or have Angy put "Not recruiting" in title.