• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Camelot [25]

Name: RawrItsGoliath
Minecraft Exp: Been playing since the start of beta.
Herocraft Exp: Off an on. Joined a few months ago, but i'll be getting on much more often now.
Spec or intended spec: Ninja
Current level: Level 2 Rogue. Leveling rapidly. Level 5 crafter.
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): To be honest, I'll be willing to do anything you guys need me to do. Wether that would be mining, building, or pvp. (I prefer pvping, as it's one of my main activities on minecraft nowadays).
What strengths do you bring to the town?: Positive energy, PVP/strategic PVP, decent talent in building
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable): N/A
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): N/A
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?: Yes sir.
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: I believe I am.
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: Yes sir.
Extra Info: Not sure if it matters or not, but I was referred to the clan by Panflake. I'm also currently a level 5 crafter. Not too valuable in terms of skills, but that will soon change.

PanFlake

Legacy Supporter 3
@millejinta87 , anyway you can check out my app on page 8? Etkenn approved me, he just needed my time zone and profession level, which I have already answered. Thanks :)

lolo5266

Dirt
I'm hoping to apply:

Name: "lolo5266"

Minecraft Exp: Although I'm not a redstone genius, I knew enough to wire a joust arena that stopped when either contestant died, needed to be paid for with a token (minecart) and triggered at the press of a button when paid for, set to reset at the end of every game. I also know that you can hide a chest behind a lava fall and still access it, and know about almost everything in (vanilla) Minecraft. i've played for like 2 years, but I'm a quick learner.
Herocraft Exp: I've learnt just about everything on the Herocraft wiki and I rarely get killed by mobs. I haven't done much as of yet, as I've only really been active today but I am quite capable of anything I focus on (unlike my wealth).

Spec or intended spec: I intend to become a Disciple- as for a profession, either farmer or smith, depending on the demand (of Herocraft, but mostly of Camelot).

Current level: 11 healer, 11 crafter.
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) Redstone wiring amuses me (until it reaches the point where it becomes mind boggling), and I'm interested in PVP although I don't have much experience there. I also like helping out with just about anything. I'm not very good at architecture although I can learn it.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Ideas, strategy (like how gold hoes are a good idea but diamond hoes are bad because hoes take no durability damage as weapons and would be a waste of diamond in a diamond hoe), some military/man power, and so on.

Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable): *none*

If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Never been to a town in Herocraft, never got kicked out of a faction or town on any other server either. Unless you count a town called Newerth on Nox Imperialis 1.5 years ago when the town was abandoned and all the citizens moved to another hosted by the same mayor.

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?: Be respectful to friends and enemies alike, contribute to Camelot's economy consistenly, never wrong my town mates, be nice to vistors, don't dig around wherever I want in Camelot (other then my own plot which I will also keep well lit and labeled). Yes, I do.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: Yes!

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: Unless this is a trick question, yes, definately.

PanFlake

Legacy Supporter 3
I've seen you around a lot and you are a cool guy. But one thing before I can accept you, what's your timezone and profession level?

@EtKEnn My time zone is EST and my profession is Crafter level 19. ( I think I may have reposted, if not here it is!)[DOUBLEPOST=1347760898,1347760695][/DOUBLEPOST]@lolo5266 You spelled definitely wrong :p
"Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: Unless this is a trick question, yes, definately."

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
With the new Guest system being added, we can take those applicants that we think are good, but not sure if good enough and make them Guests of the town. When we get to know them better, we can easier decide if we want them in town or not. The guest system basicly gives someone who isn't in town, region access. In the future, child regions might be added and we could create one part of the town for Guests and limit them there.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Name: RawrItsGoliath
Minecraft Exp: Been playing since the start of beta.
Herocraft Exp: Off an on. Joined a few months ago, but i'll be getting on much more often now.
Spec or intended spec: Ninja
Current level: Level 2 Rogue. Leveling rapidly. Level 5 crafter.
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): To be honest, I'll be willing to do anything you guys need me to do. Wether that would be mining, building, or pvp. (I prefer pvping, as it's one of my main activities on minecraft nowadays).
What strengths do you bring to the town?: Positive energy, PVP/strategic PVP, decent talent in building
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable): N/A
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): N/A
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?: Yes sir.
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: I believe I am.
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: Yes sir.
Extra Info: Not sure if it matters or not, but I was referred to the clan by Panflake. I'm also currently a level 5 crafter. Not too valuable in terms of skills, but that will soon change.
I've seen you in action, and you are a good person and you have helped a lot.
you are Acepted!

Name: goldenshibby
Minecraft Exp: Been playing for about 3 years now, pretty good at pvp and such.
Herocraft Exp: A little less than a year. I was a member of Canterlot in Dragongarde.
Spec or intended spec: Dragoon
Current level: 9
What do you like to do: I absolutely love pvping and mining. Those are the reasons I play minecraft.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I bring fierce pvp, jumping for raiding, and good overall minecraft knowledge.
Past Cities/Towns: Canterlot
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?: Yes.
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: Yes.
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: Yes.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Name: goldenshibby
Minecraft Exp: Been playing for about 3 years now, pretty good at pvp and such.
Herocraft Exp: A little less than a year. I was a member of Canterlot in Dragongarde.
Spec or intended spec: Dragoon
Current level: 9
What do you like to do: I absolutely love pvping and mining. Those are the reasons I play minecraft.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I bring fierce pvp, jumping for raiding, and good overall minecraft knowledge.
Past Cities/Towns: Canterlot
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: Yes.
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: Yes.

Accepted!
Get whit me or @EtKEnn ingame for info and such...
@goldenshibby

_KittyGotWet_

Banned
Name: _KGW_
Minecraft Exp: I think since 1.8.2 (/sarcasm Ikr, I'm a real old timer)
Herocraft Exp: Start of DragonGarde
Spec or intended spec: Cleric/Undecided (Between Enchanter and Alchemist)
Current level: 11/16
What do you like to do:Abuse region perms I like to chill out and help people. :cool:
What strengths do you bring to the town?: Um, I'm a pretty damn sexy guy who spreads class where ever he goes?
Past Cities/Towns: None that count :p
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why?: Hehehehehe, I don't need to answer this. :D
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? I suppose so.
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: Indeed.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
"@EtKEnn ! KGW once abused Canterlot regio-" Shut up brain. Accepted, you know our info already I assume. Get with me or mille in game for perms.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
~TOWN UPDATE~

-The walls have been fully built!!
- Area flattened!
-Nearby hills that were destroyed terraformed

~THANKS TO~

-Donald, Lolo, Ropsux and Multi - Providing Stone
- Judge and Ult - Building wall
-@IkeBinZ - Raiding us :D

~TO DO~

-Finish the inner side of the wall (Follow the line of stonebrick made)
- Finish digging the Moat
- Light up caves underneath Camelot
- Layout plots (Mayor/SiC)
- Build Town hall
- Level Combat specs
- ADD LOLO TO THE TOWN REGIONS @EtKEnn @millejinta87[DOUBLEPOST=1347832123,1347832001][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm hoping to apply:

Name: "lolo5266"

Minecraft Exp: Although I'm not a redstone genius, I knew enough to wire a joust arena that stopped when either contestant died, needed to be paid for with a token (minecart) and triggered at the press of a button when paid for, set to reset at the end of every game. I also know that you can hide a chest behind a lava fall and still access it, and know about almost everything in (vanilla) Minecraft. i've played for like 2 years, but I'm a quick learner.
Herocraft Exp: I've learnt just about everything on the Herocraft wiki and I rarely get killed by mobs. I haven't done much as of yet, as I've only really been active today but I am quite capable of anything I focus on (unlike my wealth).

Spec or intended spec: I intend to become a Disciple- as for a profession, either farmer or smith, depending on the demand (of Herocraft, but mostly of Camelot).

Current level: 11 healer, 11 crafter.
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) Redstone wiring amuses me (until it reaches the point where it becomes mind boggling), and I'm interested in PVP although I don't have much experience there. I also like helping out with just about anything. I'm not very good at architecture although I can learn it.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Ideas, strategy (like how gold hoes are a good idea but diamond hoes are bad because hoes take no durability damage as weapons and would be a waste of diamond in a diamond hoe), some military/man power, and so on.

Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable): *none*

If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Never been to a town in Herocraft, never got kicked out of a faction or town on any other server either. Unless you count a town called Newerth on Nox Imperialis 1.5 years ago when the town was abandoned and all the citizens moved to another hosted by the same mayor.

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?: Be respectful to friends and enemies alike, contribute to Camelot's economy consistenly, never wrong my town mates, be nice to vistors, don't dig around wherever I want in Camelot (other then my own plot which I will also keep well lit and labeled). Yes, I do.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: Yes!

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: Unless this is a trick question, yes, definately.
You missed it again >.< (He has donated around 20-40 stacks of stone)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
If lolo needs regions, he needs to be online when me or mille is. We can't add people when they're offline :/