• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Belegost [62] [Neutral]

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Owl already checked the townlist and added the dates of everyone that is "inactive".
This will now be defined as 2 weeks without information on absence.
Booting (or hooving?) will commence today to keep the town clean and give more people a chance to join.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I can edit the thread in this computer, but I can't play. I tried to get everyone in the townlist, it is important that if you are not on there you say so here.[DOUBLEPOST=1349862732,1349862630][/DOUBLEPOST]Welcome our newest manager @siL3eNtHarPy_00!

Klaskepott

Iron
IGN: Klaskepott

Age/Timezone: GMT + 2:00

Referals: A friend of mine recommended this Town so I thought mhe why not give it a shot :)

What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: Doriath. I left Doriath because I didn't know how the HC system quite worked (I asked a lot about things) but now I know more :)

Why do you wish to join Belegost:I want to join Belegost because I hate playing alone, and here's my shot to join a town :) I'm kind and 99% never angry ^^ I also want be a part of something, you know what I mean? like instead of being that kid who no one knows, I want be the kid who people know, like and appreciate!
How can you help out the town:I'm quite good at building things no matter how big they are (as long as I have the resources for it :p) and I'm engaged with a good spirit! I make new friends quick and I'm helpful. But when needed I will fight for my town! No matter whats in my way!

What do you want from the town:All I want is Friendship, someone to play with. Maybe duel sometimes have a laugh that my greatest demands actually

What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Rogue (I'm level 5 now) after Rogue I will go Ninja

How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft:I play at least 2 hours everyday! :D

Why should we accept you into Belegost?: Because I think I will make a good laugh and get friends :) maybe give people a reason to join Belegost, because of its kind people. I also think I can be helpful in sticky situations ;)

Tell us about yourself: I'm 13 year old and Minecraft is a thing I love, I have loved it all my life so no doubt I play it :) The thing I like much too is RPG which then leads to HeroCraft. I have Teamspeak and even though I'm 13 and come from Norway I can fluid English (pronunciation)

Did you read the rules: Yes I did ^^

Fixed Grammar :) and rest

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Please check your grammar, punctuation and remove the underlining in each row.
Looking at barely formatted text is giving me seizures. :D

After you have done that let me know, seeing that you got here after checking on Camelot I am sure we can work something out.

Klaskepott

Iron
Please check your grammar, punctuation and remove the underlining in each row.
Looking at barely formatted text is giving me seizures. :D

After you have done that let me, seeing that you got here after checking on Camelot I am sure we can work something out.
So I'm accepted?

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Your town

Okay, first of all it's still hard to read with the whole thing underlined and the typos are still there.
You applied for multiple towns, that is up to you, but it's giving me the impression that you really don't care for a certain town and just want to pick any. We still have people on the waiting list to join our town and I am sorry to say, but I have to deny your application for now. Feel free to apply again after some time or good luck in one of the other 3 towns you applied. ;)

Klaskepott

Iron
Your town, is my application accepted or denied though :s
Ok let me tell you why I've applied so much. First I wanted to find a town because my old town didn't exist anymore so I start to apply to 1 town. Later I get the MSG were full in the town sorry. So I apply to another same happens. Later I figure out about this Town and I thought maybe this will accept me then :/ so there you go.

Klaskepott

Iron
Okay, first of all it's still hard to read with the whole thing underlined and the typos are still there.
You applied for multiple towns, that is up to you, but it's giving me the impression that you really don't care for a certain town and just want to pick any. We still have people on the waiting list to join our town and I am sorry to say, but I have to deny your application for now. Feel free to apply again after some time or good luck in one of the other 3 towns you applied. ;)
So this sets me to no town actually cause; Ok let me tell you why I've applied so much. First I wanted to find a town because my old town didn't exist anymore so I start to apply to 1 town. Later I get the MSG were full in the town sorry. So I apply to another same happens. Later I figure out about this Town and I thought maybe this will accept me then :/ so there you go.

LookAnOwl

Stone
So this sets me to no town actually cause; Ok let me tell you why I've applied so much. First I wanted to find a town because my old town didn't exist anymore so I start to apply to 1 town. Later I get the MSG were full in the town sorry. So I apply to another same happens. Later I figure out about this Town and I thought maybe this will accept me then :/ so there you go.

I'm sorry, but we can't accept any more members unless they've got amazing applications and would really contribute to this town. You did not improve your application enough to be accepted. Good luck finding another town! I'm sure there's one that will accept you.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
@Kourne, what do you think? Although we aren't accepting much I think he fits us.
Lol.. when 'he' joined Doriath 'he' was actually pretending to be a female as a prank to give him and his friends a laugh. So I still think of klaske as a woman :)

IGN: Zniloww
Age/Timezone: 13 ,US
Referals: darkstar242,sw1n3
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: i just joined the server :p
Why do you wish to join Belegost: sw1n3 asked me to join,me and him know each other and suggested i join it (not irl though we talk on skype)
How can you help out the town: if something needs to be built mined or anything ill be happy to help
What do you want from the town: just kindness when or if i can join
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): right now im just a caster
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: i would say about two and a half :3
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: im familiar with the heroes plugin so i wont be needing much help and this isnt such a good reason but i think you should accept me since im a kind good player and i love pvp :3 (again sw1n3 and darkstar242 suggested i joined once my app was accepted on forumns)
Tell us about yourself: I have played minecraft for about 3 years and its an awesome game until i found out about the heroes plugin which was amazingly interesting so i tryed out a few servers and they were great so now that i play this serer i'de like to enjoy it by being in your town with sw1n3 and darkstar242 :p