• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

{Hamlet} Amanita (11) [Neutral] *Recruiting*

Nyodra

Stone
Amanita.png

Mayor/SIC: dove8k / grimtidings

Amanita is a lovely little hamlet located in the depths of a swamp. Come enjoy the beautiful vine covered trees, hand sculpted landscape and unique structures. We have a mature leadership base, a class focused design in the works and an emphasis on cooperation and consideration. Our treasury is a community project and materials are freely available to citizens.
We are looking to stay small and nuetral, so we don't actively seek to wage wars, but we won't tolerate bullying by raiders or other townships. Currently we offer free apartments underground in sizes 8x8x10, 10x10x10 and with more coming soon! We plan to eventually reward active and helpful members with topside pre-made housing.

Citizens List:

4SCEND
OptimisticTinCan
corode12
raverbenny
stardust4040
zxmongoose
Watter_Bottle
GrandSoulking
Kam744

Want to join us? Contact dove8k or grimtidings in game and we will walk you through the process! Application form soon :) -Updated 07/03/2012-

Nyodra

Stone
We are official now and have protections. Could a mod/admin move us over to official or give me proper permissions to post over there? Thank you :)

Nyodra

Stone
Recruiting is open to all classes! Looking for a few more decent people, you wont be disappointed :)

JJent

Legacy Supporter 4
I'd like to see a screenshot of your town when you have the time. It sounds nice.

i am looking to join this town is there an application i need to fill out? and is there any rent? i have some experience with living in a hamlet. the reason im joining is because my previous town closed down. thanks for your time !

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Hello Amanita! Here on official Herald business.
I'm creating a Town Library with screenshots from each town, and a banner, so new players can look through the Library and put a picture to the name! It'll be a great way to show off your amazing architecture and also to give new users a chance to find the town they wish to join.
What I need from you is:
-A banner representing your town. It needs your town name, images are optional. It can only be 2inches high, 4 inches long.
-A screenshot of your townhall, in default texture pack, with no user interface (use f1).
-Screenshots of your town, anything else you're proud of, or your townmembers in town, also needs to be in default texture pack. You do not need to use f1 for this.

If you could do this, it would be really helpful, and I would appreciate it immensely. Send the pictures to me over a private conversation when ever you can!
Thanks so much.
-Barnubus