• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Adamantium [FE] [Evil] - Recruiting

Kato233

Coal
Okay thank you Time_warp! I will probably be on in like 5 hours, I have school but my last block is computers! I hope to see you then! Have a good day :)

Kato233

Coal
Oh ahaha sorry, I was on my phone and I saw the @time_warp sign so I thought he was 'signing' it. Well, thanks anyways ;)

time_warp01

Legacy Supporter 6
Town taxes have been paid for the weeks of 5/7 and 5/14!

@qsa123456789, send me a pm about the new Ad policy for taxes on houses and such so I can put it on the thread.

1. IGN: Fataltr1cksh0t
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: about 1 month, and about a year
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): I've been looking for a town to join for a while, and this one has been the only one that stands out. Looks fun, creative, and exciting (and defensible). I would like to level more, and I think joining a town might be a way to do this. I also would like to help build things in the town.
4. Towns you've been in: None
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Adamantium: I can follow orders well, and any errands you need me to run I will complete gladly. I would love to help build the city, and contribute in any way I can towards the own.
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: As much as you need me too. I love building, and as I mentioned above, I'm fine with doing the lowliest of jobs. I log on lots, and am willing to work for the town for the whole time I'm on.
7. Referrals / Warrantor: None
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: None
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: Generally at night, usually two hours a day. I do not log on Mondays and Wednesdays, though.
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently? Most definitely.
11. What color of sheep is best? I'm going to have to go with pink.

time_warp01

Legacy Supporter 6
1. IGN: Fataltr1cksh0t
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: about 1 month, and about a year
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): I've been looking for a town to join for a while, and this one has been the only one that stands out. Looks fun, creative, and exciting (and defensible). I would like to level more, and I think joining a town might be a way to do this. I also would like to help build things in the town.
4. Towns you've been in: None
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Adamantium: I can follow orders well, and any errands you need me to run I will complete gladly. I would love to help build the city, and contribute in any way I can towards the own.
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: As much as you need me too. I love building, and as I mentioned above, I'm fine with doing the lowliest of jobs. I log on lots, and am willing to work for the town for the whole time I'm on.
7. Referrals / Warrantor: None
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: None
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: Generally at night, usually two hours a day. I do not log on Mondays and Wednesdays, though.
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently? Most definitely.
11. What color of sheep is best? I'm going to have to go with pink.
Congratulations! You've been accepted! Please get with me or qsa in-game and we'll get you started in the town. Welcome to Adamantium!

Not at home now, probably won't be able to get on until tomorrow night (since it's Wednesday :3)
See you then!

Application Form:
1. IGN: EirikHaldor​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: I've only been on HC for a few hours, I know, failsauce eh? But I've been on MC for a long time, not sure exactly how long.​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): I like the name, the fact that it's Evil (Looking for Evil or Neutral.) You guys appear to have stuff together. Formalized building code is awesome. (I'm OCD can't stand weird looking towns. :p)​
4. Towns you've been in: None yet, hopefully I can add Adamantium to the list :)
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Adamantium: I am an adult/mature player who learns quick, has no issue following rules, and am capable of being an independent thinker. I enjoy building/mining/pvp and have no issue helping out when needed.​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: Long as there are tasks to complete, I'm your man :)
7. Referrals / Warrantor: I don't have any, sadly.​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: Negative ghost rider, not in my bag of tricks.​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: Unable to answer this question at this time, but It shall be quite a bit.​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently? Indeed.​
11. What color of sheep is best? Black sheep... cause they are eveeel ;P​

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
Application Form:
1. IGN: EirikHaldor​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: I've only been on HC for a few hours, I know, failsauce eh? But I've been on MC for a long time, not sure exactly how long.​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): I like the name, the fact that it's Evil (Looking for Evil or Neutral.) You guys appear to have stuff together. Formalized building code is awesome. (I'm OCD can't stand weird looking towns. :p)​
4. Towns you've been in: None yet, hopefully I can add Adamantium to the list :)
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Adamantium: I am an adult/mature player who learns quick, has no issue following rules, and am capable of being an independent thinker. I enjoy building/mining/pvp and have no issue helping out when needed.​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: Long as there are tasks to complete, I'm your man :)
7. Referrals / Warrantor: I don't have any, sadly.​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: Negative ghost rider, not in my bag of tricks.​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: Unable to answer this question at this time, but It shall be quite a bit.​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently? Indeed.​
11. What color of sheep is best? Black sheep... cause they are eveeel ;P​

Great Application! We are very keen on getting smart,mature players like you have presented yourself. Get with me or time_warp1 in-game and we'll show you the ropes and hopefully make your Herocraft experience just that much more enjoyable.

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

mouser2940

Iron
Application Form:
1. IGN: Mouser2940
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: Herocraft about 1 week Minecraft about 2-3 years
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): Because my frends are in it and its evil wich is cool
4. Towns you've been in: NOne
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Adamantium: Im not a little whiny kid who steals and griefs.
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: As much as i can
7. Referrals / Warrantor: qsa123456789
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: no
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: weekdays 1-2hours weekends (depending on sport) 3-9 hours
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently? : I can get skype and i can go on freequently
11. What color of sheep is best?: Sheep

Xoiyoyoxoi

Legacy Supporter 4
1. IGN:xoiyoyoxoi
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: herocraft about 1 week. minecraft beta 1.2
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate):I have a buddy (kato233) and need protection, and would like a community.
4. Towns you've been in:
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Adamantium:I am a speced cleric lvl 32 and need help i cant live with my friends cuz of Jonsoon, im a healer and "target" i cant fight back with 1 move. I love to do MA for you guys i just cant play this server if im getting hunted every day.
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: As much as i can
7. Referrals / Warrantor: Kato233
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: none.
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: ALOT about 4-7 hours a day.
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently? Yes, and im on all the time.
11. What color of sheep is best? RED!!

Methrandel

Dirt
1. IGN: Methrandel​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: About a day for the server, and Minecraft about a year and a half.​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): New to the server and looking for a place to start up. My brother, EirikHaldor, is a new member to the town as well and I want to stick with him.​
4. Towns you've been in: None​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Adamantium: I follow the rules to the letter, have pretty decent design sense, and I like to solve problems.​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: I put a large amount of effort into my work. And my work is now part of the town.​
7. Referrals / Warrantor: EirikHaldor​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: Nope​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: I'm new to the server, but the last server I was on quite often. At least 4 hours a day.​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently?: Yessir​
11. What color of sheep is best?: Red. Definitely Red.​

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
1. IGN:xoiyoyoxoi​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: herocraft about 1 week. minecraft beta 1.2​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate):I have a buddy (kato233) and need protection, and would like a community.​
4. Towns you've been in:​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Adamantium:I am a speced cleric lvl 32​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: As much as i can​
7. Referrals / Warrantor: Kato233​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: none.​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: ALOT about 4-7 hours a day.​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently? Yes, and im on all the time.​
11. What color of sheep is best? RED!!​

Please expand your application. Especially question 5. It's great you have speced and
Are lvl 32 already but tell us more! :)

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
1. IGN: Methrandel​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: About a day for the server, and Minecraft about a year and a half.​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): New to the server and looking for a place to start up. My brother, EirikHaldor, is a new member to the town as well and I want to stick with him.​
4. Towns you've been in: None​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Adamantium: I follow the rules to the letter, have pretty decent design sense, and I like to solve problems.​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: I put a large amount of effort into my work. And my work is now part of the town.​
7. Referrals / Warrantor: EirikHaldor​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: Nope​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: I'm new to the server, but the last server I was on quite often. At least 4 hours a day.​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently?: Yessir​
11. What color of sheep is best?: Red. Definitely Red.​

Wonderful application! Welcome to the town! Get with me or time_warp1 in game and we'll set you up.

time_warp01

Legacy Supporter 6
The Overcity is now completely reigned, as is the UC. Our walls are completely secure, so no one should be able to get in unless someone moron lets them in. *cough* @Vongard *cough* If you find any loopholes in the security or malfunctioning redstone, lemme know. Also, do NOT use the rail system from Ad to Panorama unless you have regions to BOTH towns. I've set up secure gate systems that will keep those pesky raiders out, but make easy travel for regioned members.