• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Adamantium [FE] [Evil] - Recruiting

time_warp01

Legacy Supporter 6
ohaithurdoods,

The thread has been updated, and the Rail between Ad and Panorama is now fully functional! Please see the announcements section on the main page for details. We also have some sexy new pics of the over city in the Pictures section.

1. IGN: awesomealex2
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: Herocraft for not very long however I am a veteran minecraft player (minecraft 1.2)
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): I want to join your town so I can play with my friend FadedAura and become friends with the other members of Adamantium.
4. Towns you've been in: none
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Adamantium: I am a skilled PvPer and a reliable member. I am valued for my miining, and farm designs.
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: I will put in as much effort as I can within the amount of time I can play.
7. Referrals / Warrantor: FadedAura
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: never
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: I live in Australia and I usually play when FadedAura is.
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently? Yes I have skype and Yes I can come on often.
11. What color of sheep is best? I like blue sheeps. Sheeps r nice :)

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
Make sure @FadedAura dosnt put up anymore sheep farms :D
BTW somone needs to start
filling the sheep trap with sheep i wanna get a screen of dropping 300 sheep on somone >.>

Haha. I'll start making the Rest of the Animal Farms.

As fr as dropping 300 sheep. Me and time_warp already recorded that trap in use :) its on the town YouTube channel.

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
1. IGN: awesomealex2
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: Herocraft for not very long however I am a veteran minecraft player (minecraft 1.2)
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): I want to join your town so I can play with my friend FadedAura and become friends with the other members of Adamantium.
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Adamantium: I am a skilled PvPer and a reliable member. I am valued for my miining, and farm designs.
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: I will put in as much effort as I can within the amount of time I can play.
7. Referrals / Warrantor: FadedAura
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: never
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: I live in Australia and I usually play when FadedAura is.
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently? Yes I have skype and Yes I can come on often.
11. What color of sheep is best? I like blue sheeps. Sheeps r nice :)

Accepted!

Get with me or time_warp1 in-game. It's always good to have another Aussie in the town :) (I'm Aussie btw :p)

Snowfiring

Legacy Supporter 3
We have a town youtube channel? Damn im gonna find it :D

Edit* I can't find it >.> i spent 20 min looking

bsdagf

Stone
. IGN:bsdagf​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: 2 weeks/ 8 months​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate):i would like to join your town because im looking for a strong town preferably evil that I can join and work with. I like progressive towns and a challenge without it the game feels week and boring. But with some hard work and some positive stress It make the game feel fun, worth while and enjoybable.​
4. Towns you've been in: none​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Adamantium: Im good at combat and pvp. I have dedication to games when i play them and dont stop. I like to make things that i care about better always because I dont like anything short of the best.​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: 2-4 hours on week days more on weekends and following tasks as well as group projects when asked​
7. Referrals / Warrantor:​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before:none at all​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: a reasonable amount on the weekdays with school and alot on weekends but with the coming summer ill be able to spend more time soon than before​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently?I have a skype and can get on but dont prefer to talk a whole lot​
11. What color of sheep is best?​
red? no to obnoxious, white? no to plain. Black? yes dark powerful and good for making ninja outfits​

1. IGN: mentallity
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: 2 weeks for hero craft, 1 year for minecraft
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): like for any other mine craft players, to have fun, build in the sky and to be protective from mobs.​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Adamantium: because i can make defense and traps such as rapid arrow dispenser, lava pit falls, lava moats, and crushing walls. right now i am learning about piston locks​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: i am willing to make traps for your town in case if it get attack by your enemies.​
7. Referrals / Warrantor:
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: none
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: i usually spend about a couple hour on school days but put most of my time on the weekends.​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently? no i don't have Skype but i will make an account, and i probably can get online frequently​
11. What color of sheep is best? red!!!!!! wait maybe black, probably black because it evil and dark like us.​

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
Both of you have been accepted!

Get with me or time_warp1 in game. We'll set you up!

sergpeppers

Stone
Hey guys! Okay, got a quick question: When are we going to work on Sexify-ing the overcity and the courtyard?

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
By the way, I don't know if you guys found my sign or not, but I was able to jump in to Adamantium and get to the overcity

Kato233

Coal
ication Form:
1. IGN: Kato233
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: Minecraft since InfDev, but herocraft only around 3 days.
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): When I joined this server, I came into it thinking that I would be able to fend for myself. I even had a lot of friends that came with me, however we were in for a big surprise when we got totally anihilated. I have come to join your town to become a active participating member, and also for the added protection. I feel as if I can grow exponentially within a team as strong as yours.
4. Towns you've been in: None
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Adamantium: I think that I can pull my quick wit, and my fighting skills to the table. I once (on this server) killed 2 people who were spec'd samurais by going into my house and digging a pit to bedrock. Also, I am willing to do the jobs noone else really likes, such as farming, or redstone electricity(I'm pretty decent at that)
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: As much as possible, I promise that I will do my part for you guys.
7. Referrals / Warrantor: None
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: Nope
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: Now I've been on probably 24 hours (in the 3 days)
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently? Yes, and yes. I also have Steam, Vent, TS2, and mumble
11. What color of sheep is best? White, got to go with the original.

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
ication Form:
1. IGN: Kato233
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: Minecraft since InfDev, but herocraft only around 3 days.
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): When I joined this server, I came into it thinking that I would be able to fend for myself. I even had a lot of friends that came with me, however we were in for a big surprise when we got totally anihilated. I have come to join your town to become a active participating member, and also for the added protection. I feel as if I can grow exponentially within a team as strong as yours.
4. Towns you've been in: None
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Adamantium: I think that I can pull my quick wit, and my fighting skills to the table. I once (on this server) killed 2 people who were spec'd samurais by going into my house and digging a pit to bedrock. Also, I am willing to do the jobs noone else really likes, such as farming, or redstone electricity(I'm pretty decent at that)
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: As much as possible, I promise that I will do my part for you guys.
7. Referrals / Warrantor: None
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: Nope
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: Now I've been on probably 24 hours (in the 3 days)
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently? Yes, and yes. I also have Steam, Vent, TS2, and mumble
11. What color of sheep is best? White, got to go with the original.

Awesome! Nice chat in-game.

Sadly I've had to log off due to unforeseen circumstances. Hopefully i can get back on today, if not I'll get you set up tomorrow.

@time_warp01

ZezZez42

Iron
1. IGN: ZezZez42​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: 2 years and 3 years​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): 1. Becasue im realy sick of wondering the wilds 2. i want to join an evil town 3. from the forum thread this town looks badass​
4. Towns you've been in: IronPass/MNU​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Adamantium: Im creative with my buildings and redstone. Im also a great archer and a moderate fighter.​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: As much as possible whenever im not doing anything with my friends (quite often they're not on)​
7. Referrals / Warrantor: n/a​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: 1 minor theft (8 iron ingots)​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: Most days for a few hours.​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently? Yes​
11. What color of sheep is best? Purple​