• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Adamantium [FE] [Evil] - Recruiting

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Haha, the awesome control room! Got a tour from qsa a few weeks ago and well, I was astounded!
The reason I became an engineer is arguably inspired by Adamantium's functionality in terms of traps, IC's, and the epic set up it has!

TheFoxGuy

Dirt
1. IGN: TheFoxGuy​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: minecraft since alpha, HC for a week​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): camaraderie and mass murder of the innocents​
4. Towns you've been in: none​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Adamantium: my sexy fox skin​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: however much it deserves​
7. Referrals / Warrantor: chatted with time warp​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: n/a​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: a few hours a day, less with finals coming up​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently? have it, wont use it for voice, most likely​
11. What color of sheep is best?white, i like my sheep like i like my women​

time_warp01

Legacy Supporter 6
Just admitted ThatFoxNoob into the town! Everyone please welcome our newest member!

(don't feed him though)

FadedAura

Stone
1. IGN: FadedAura​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: Herocraft for only a week however I am already know the server pretty well and am familiar with the plugins. I have been playing Minecraft since 1.2 so I am definitely not a noob!​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): I want to join your town because of your awesome screenshots! Also I want to be in an Evil town (heheh). I am pretty good at building and should be able to follow your building code. I have met qsa123456789 and he is a really cool guy!​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Adamantium: My skill in the PvP area, once I level up I should become a tough opponent. I'm sure we could go out for PvE/PvP together and get those levels!​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: As much effort as I can within how much I can play.​
7. Referrals / Warrantor: qsa123456789​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: Nope​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: I'm still at school so weekdays VERY little, however on weekends I play a lot of Minecraft. Also on holidays if I am at home.​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently? I am always on skype even when I am not playing MC :)
11. What color of sheep is best? Probably yellow because it makes the sheep look golden!​

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
1. IGN: FadedAura​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: Herocraft for only a week however I am already know the server pretty well and am familiar with the plugins. I have been playing Minecraft since 1.2 so I am definitely not a noob!​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): I want to join your town because of your awesome screenshots! Also I want to be in an Evil town (heheh). I am pretty good at building and should be able to follow your building code. I have met qsa123456789 and he is a really cool guy!​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Adamantium: My skill in the PvP area, once I level up I should become a tough opponent. I'm sure we could go out for PvE/PvP together and get those levels!​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: As much effort as I can within how much I can play.​
7. Referrals / Warrantor: qsa123456789​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: Nope​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: I'm still at school so weekdays VERY little, however on weekends I play a lot of Minecraft. Also on holidays if I am at home.​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently? I am always on skype even when I am not playing MC :)
11. What color of sheep is best? Probably yellow because it makes the sheep look golden!​

Glad that you filled out an app.

Please be aware that we take stealing very seriously (we'll PE all stealing no matter how small) we also do not tolerate offensive language (racist comments).

Other than that, great application, I also looked at your whitelist app (very good).

Just get with me or time_warp1 in-game and we'll set you up :)

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Hey time, I've been hearing extremely much about adamantium's trap systems. Maybe you can show me some of them next time I'm around :D

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
I hear Adamantium is included in the KAS and KO merge? Well go ahead and change the kingdom part of the thread title to FE then which stands for Forgotten Empire.

1. IGN: Eternal_Jamie

2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: Herocraft a few weeks minecraft about a month and a half I think.

3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): It looks an amazing town very well built, with some great ideas and engineering around it. Know quite a few folk who live in it and it would be great to be in the same town as my friends as well as being in a great town.

4. Towns you've been in: none

5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Adamantium: I'm a keen builder, able to build good quality buildings quickly. I'm also a fairly good pvp guy.

6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: As much as is needed and more.

7. Referrals / Warrantor: FlamingUber

8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: No.

9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: A couple hours a week, though going to play more now.

10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently? Yes, on skype whenever im on computer almost.

11. What color of sheep is best? White plain yet super!

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
1. IGN: Eternal_Jamie​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: Herocraft a few weeks minecraft about a month and a half I think.​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): It looks an amazing town very well built, with some great ideas and engineering around it. Know quite a few folk who live in it and it would be great to be in the same town as my friends as well as being in a great town.​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Adamantium:​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: As much as is needed and more.​
7. Referrals / Warrantor: FlamingUber​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: No.​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: A couple hours a week, though going to play more now.​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently? Yes, on skype whenever im on computer almost.​
11. What color of sheep is best? White plain yet super!​

Please answer question 5: What makes you indispensable from Adamantium?

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
1. IGN: Eternal_Jamie

2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: Herocraft a few weeks minecraft about a month and a half I think.

3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): It looks an amazing town very well built, with some great ideas and engineering around it. Know quite a few folk who live in it and it would be great to be in the same town as my friends as well as being in a great town.

4. Towns you've been in: none

5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Adamantium: I'm a keen builder, able to build good quality buildings quickly. I'm also a fairly good pvp guy.

6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: As much as is needed and more.

7. Referrals / Warrantor: FlamingUber

8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: No.

9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: A couple hours a week, though going to play more now.

10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently? Yes, on skype whenever im on computer almost.

11. What color of sheep is best? White plain yet super!

Awesome! Nice app.

Get with me or time_warp1 in game and we'll set you up.

1. IGN: chance9​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: October of 2011​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): 'i have been looking for an evil town that has a lot of pvp and i believe this is a good town for pvp.​
4. Towns you've been in: Altum​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Adamantium: A group of friends​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: As much as needed​
7. Referrals / Warrantor: Noone referred me. i just see a lot of people from here.​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: No​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: 3-4 hours a day​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently? Yes​
11. What color of sheep is best? Red​