• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Adamantium [FE] [Evil] - Recruiting

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
bla.png
?

Snowfiring

Legacy Supporter 3
1. IGN: Nekromant​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: 6 months​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): Looks like a awsome town and would love to take part in it​
4. Towns you've been in: None​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Adamantium: Personality​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: As much as possible​
7. Referrals / Warrantor: qsa123456789​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: nope​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: depends on the day 3-8 hours​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently: Yes​

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
1. IGN: Nekromant​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: 6 months​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): Looks like a awsome town and would love to take part in it​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Adamantium: Personality​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: As much as possible​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: nope​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: depends on the day 3-8 hours​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently: Yes​
Accepted.

@time_warp01

Had a huge chat with this guy in-game, told him to post an application!

If it's okay with you. I'm adding him in-game.

time_warp01

Legacy Supporter 6
We're currently working on bulking up Adamantium's security measures, so I need each member to contribute as much sand/coal/glass as possible. Please give whatever you can donate to me or qsa in-game. The Control Room will be fully operational soon, and all members will be given a tutorial on how to use it.

ZackBlade7

Wood
IGN: zackblade7​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: minecraft 2 years, herocraft 2-3 weeks​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): Im in a town and im lost and rifo has no allies only 3 people​
4. Towns you've been in: rifo​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Adamantium: I am a good caster i can kill stuff that are really far away from me and when i master caster im going to be a wizard​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: Ill do anything like to get tricked or even do anything im willing to plz i want to be in this town​
7. Referrals / Warrantor: no​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: no​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: all day if i can, sometimes 2-3 hrs​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently: yes​

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Hello Adamantium! Here on official Herald business.
I'm creating a Town Library with screenshots from each town, and a banner, so new players can look through the Library and put a picture to the name! It'll be a great way to show off your amazing architecture and also to give new users a chance to find the town they wish to join.
What I need from you is:
-A banner representing your town. It needs your town name, images are optional. It can only be 2inches high, 4 inches long.
-A screenshot of your townhall, in default texture pack, with no user interface (use f1).
-Screenshots of your town, anything else you're proud of, or your townmembers in town, also needs to be in default texture pack. You do not need to use f1 for this.

If you could do this, it would be really helpful, and I would appreciate it immensly. Send the pictures to me over a private conversation when ever you can!
Thanks so much.
-Barnubus

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
Hello Adamantium! Here on official Herald business.
I'm creating a Town Library with screenshots from each town, and a banner, so new players can look through the Library and put a picture to the name! It'll be a great way to show off your amazing architecture and also to give new users a chance to find the town they wish to join.
What I need from you is:
-A banner representing your town. It needs your town name, images are optional. It can only be 2inches high, 4 inches long.
-A screenshot of your townhall, in default texture pack, with no user interface (use f1).
-Screenshots of your town, anything else you're proud of, or your townmembers in town, also needs to be in default texture pack. You do not need to use f1 for this.

If you could do this, it would be really helpful, and I would appreciate it immensly. Send the pictures to me over a private conversation when ever you can!
Thanks so much.
-Barnubus

Oh wow. This is Fantastic! T'was wondering what the Library Button was going to be used for. :p

@time_warp01 and I will get this all done ASAP!

@Upb34t Banner time buddy :p

1. IGN: Charlie_Alpha​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: Herocraft- 2 days Minecraft- over a year​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): Well I was invited by qsa123456789. Plus my friend Sierra_Delta and I are sick of hiding in underground places from people, hoping they wouldnt raid us. And this town seems like it has great protection​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Adamantium: Once I can specailize in engineering I can create some pretty awsome redstone contraptions.​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: First town=A lot​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: None​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: In the past two days ive spent around 5 hours each day​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently: No but if needed I can make one​