• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Adamantium [FE] [Evil] - Recruiting

time_warp01

Legacy Supporter 6
@flowerpower_ftw please fill out this form:​
1. IGN:​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft:​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate):​
4. Towns you've been in:​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Adamantium:​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town:​
7. Referrals / Warrantor:​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before:​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC:​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently:​
thanks!​

1. IGN: flowerpower_ftw​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: i recently applied to get white-listed for herocraft.​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate):i would like to join this town because i really like how it looks and i think the rules are very fair.​
4. Towns you've been in:Ive only had one town experience this is because i recently got into herocraft and the only town i was in just closed down and since that i have been looking for a new town to join and i like yours.​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Adamantium:​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town:whenever you need help with something just call me and ill be over there in a sec being more than willing to help​
7. Referrals / Warrantor:none found you guys on the forums​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before:well my brother went on my account once and stole in my old town but i assure you that it wont happen again because i have changed the password to my account​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC:i play in it all the time because im on the computer a lot​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently:i can get on skyppe all the time but excuse my childish voice im only 15. thanks for your time and i hope i get accepted!​
thanks!​

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
Well it seems like a decent application.

I'd say yes but let's wait and see what @time_warp01 says.

Also we take stealing very seriously, if you are found stealing or there are any suspicions of you stealing, there will most likely be an immediate expulsion from the town and kingdom.