• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HadesEnvoy Application

HadesEnvoy

Coal
In-game Name: HadesEnvoy
Location & Age: United States 15
Previous Bans: None
Referrals: None
Reason Why you should be accepted: I love playing in a community, and there is not many servers which seem fun to play in. I liked the previous server i played in but it got shut down. The owner said that this server is very much like the other one. i would be very happy to be part of this communnity.
How did you hear of HeroCraft: From a different server
Have You Voted For HeroCraft: Yes

HadesEnvoy

Coal
In-game Name: HadesEnvoy
Location & Age: United States 15
Previous Bans: None ...s
Sorry, I had not seen the post before the application template.

In-Game Name: HadesEnvoy

Location & Age: Montana, United States, 15 Years of age

Previous Bans: I have never received either a ban or warning in other servers.

Referrals: Outern88

Reason Why You Should Be Accepted: I love playing in a community, and there is not many servers which seem interesting and fun to play in. I liked the previous server I had played in; however, it is currently shutting down. The owner said that this server is very much like the server he was hosting. I would be very happy to be part of this community. After posting this application, I had read through the forums to find many interesting things. I cannot wait to join this server. Ohh and by the way, I have read and fully agree to all rules posted.

How Did You Hear Of HeroCraft: I heard of HeroCraft from the host of the last server I played in.

Have You Voted For HeroCraft: Yes, and, I am very happy to know I voted for a server that I would enjoy.

Additional Information: I am NOT good at creating buildings unless I have instructions or help. I am also new to MineCraft. I started playing MC about a year ago. I have had trouble with PvP in every mmorpg I have played. The only screenshot I have is when I played MC Classic, which I dont think is a valid picture of my building abilities. I am in mostly Honors and Pre-AP classes with about an B+ average. I am not allowed acces to my computer during the weekdays. I can only play during Friday through Sunday.

HadesEnvoy

Coal
Dodadodado... Jus' waitin' for my app. to be accepted. So what all is reviewed in an application?