• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hacked

Snowfiring

Legacy Supporter 3
Well my computer broke and i finally got a new one only to try to log onto my mc account and ive been hacked. :( once i get a new mc account im gonna come back so ill be back soon

Snowfiring

Legacy Supporter 3
thankyou when i come back i hope i can get my donor status etc transfered to my new account.

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
Damn. Such a bummer. Hopefully you can get things worked out and back onto HC!

Snowfiring

Legacy Supporter 3
Yes it sucks but I can't recover it for some reason. Sucks but oh well ill get a new account within the month. I've been missing HC alot.

There should be ways of retrieving it through your email... Before going and spending 20 bucks I suggest you look into that more. Either way, welcome back :D You should join Mineris when you come back.

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
There should be ways of retrieving it through your email... Before going and spending 20 bucks I suggest you look into that more. Either way, welcome back :D You should join Mineris when you come back.

He is. A fellow Adamantium member is always welcome to Mineris.