• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guns Guns Guns! Apocalypse Survival

Zrock1013

Retired Staff
Live in the middle of Redneckland so I have my competition shooting pistol and then I have all the guns my parents own.
imgres
and then I have my revolver-
imgres
... My survival not looking too bad.

arcanegrove

Obsidian
Zombies, what zombies? :confused:

Like they say, when you have a hammer everything looks like a nail. I think having guns changes how you see the world.

There ain't no zombies, true!

But I did get a bit worried about Y2K. Well, we're off-grid for power, 100% solar, independent for water (when it rains, bit of a prob atm)... Ohhh, the zombie apocalypse thing is about killing things, isn't it, not just about surviving when the systems collapse.

Anyway, not sure how I'd cope with the internet going down...

All we need to do, is gather all the HC comunity and set up a LAN server for HC

Xerot

Legacy Supporter 4
3 swords. Dagger, Straight-edge one hander and a claymore. Sledgehammer, chainsaw, some really good running shoes, and located right next to a forest with easily climbable limbs, along with the richer folks in the neighborhood right nearby. So easy access for weaponry and food. I would honestly be more fearful of the other humans over zombies. Unless they were left for dead zombies. Then there wouldn't be many other humans.

eagles90809

Legacy Supporter 4
i lock zombiez in mah microwave... theyre brains turn to pudding, which is better than jello... soooo

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
The sword on my wall, mosin-nagant in the corner, pocketknife in my pocket... I'm set to survive the antique apocalypse

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Kainzo it's a magazine not a clip. Also I have 2 12 gage shotguns in the house aswell as a 22 and a ak-47 (semi auto) in the barn... I'm ready!
The term is interchangeable these days. I know that clips were used in WW1 usually in 3-5 bullet 'clips'

Anywho, doesn't matter. They still call some magazines, banana clips ;)